September 19, 2014

Big Brother 11: Breaking spoilers from inside the house

by Jackie Schnoop, posted Aug 15th 2009 12:33PM
Big Brother 11 is really Drama City!Admit it. You don't want to wait until Sunday night ... or maybe even Tuesday night to hear about the big drama going on in the Big Brother 11 house. Sure, the real happenings in the house are usually a few days ahead of the actual airing of the shows.

Yes, the nominations have already happened. But that's not even the major news of the day. I'm talking huge. I'm talking BB history annals big. I'm talking drama, I'm talking excitement. But, unless you want to know major spoilers, be warned that show-changing news is beyond the jump.

Okay, let me just give you a bit of background first. Michele, the head of household, nominated Chima and Natalie for eviction on Friday night. Wait ... that's just last night? Whatever could have happened which has me busting onto TV Squad to share the news?

Well, the gals aren't taking it too well. Everything was fine and dandy when they were riding the wave. But now that they've crashed, it's America's fault. It's the production staff's fault. The world is against them and they just can't understand why special snowflakes like themselves aren't revered by all. Natalie turned to the rules book, trying to find any loophole which says, "Natalie and Chima are special snowflakes. They are not to be nominated for eviction."

Chima went another route. She hid under the covers crying and muttering for a few hours. Then, when she emerged, she was full of vitriol -- mostly aimed at other houseguests, production, and her microphone. Yes, the innocent little microphone pack took a hot tub visit.

The feeds were blocked when executive producer Allison Grodner arrived on set. But when they returned ... ding dong, the witch is gone. Whether she voluntarily dropped out of the show or got the boot, we don't know. How it will affect this week's planned double eviction, I don't know. I do know that Chima has left the building.

Helen

I'm so proud of Michelle for having the guts to put Princess Chima on the block. Too bad she wasn't in the house with Evil Dick. Maybe she would have gotten that Bully out of the house.
Everyone was afraid to put him on the block.
Chima should have been in the house with him. Russell is like a Teddy Bear compared to Evil Dick!!

August 17 2009 at 10:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Robyn

From Russel's bio I surmise he is of Middle Eastern heritage. Chimaa's "you're a terrorist" remarks are just as racist as anything that Braden said that got him removed.
I thought the three witches sitting around mourning was the funniest segment EVER from all BB seasons! All they needed was to start calling each other "Sister Wife"!

August 17 2009 at 2:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gordy

Good riddance. Natalie's obviously next. Then, the game gets goooood!

August 17 2009 at 7:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joyce N.

NY Daily news says that the Chima eviction will be addressed on an upcoming broadcast.

August 16 2009 at 3:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Isabelle Carreau

Btw, just read an article on TVGuide.com and they confirm that Chima was ordered to leave the house and that she won't be part of the jury.

August 16 2009 at 12:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Beth

I hated it when Jessie left but he went to the jury house. Glad Chima is gone. I like Jeff & Jordan but do they ever win anything? How did Jordan win HOH this week? I really hope Natalie & Lydia are out the door on thursday! May the best player win now. Don't care since Jessie is gone!!

August 16 2009 at 11:23 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
yayasis

This season sucks and its productions fault. Taking a group of spoiled me me generation and editing to make them appear 2 be game BB master game players is an insult to the BB fans. After dark is filled with nothing but hear-say ( I subscribe to Showtime 2 see it not hear about it). Think about it WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THEESE PEOPLE?

Why did't we see Natalie get called out for drinking?
Why didn't we see Lydia and Jessie hook-up?
Where is the scene with Jordon and Lydia dress-up
Why didn't we see Jeff getting called out for drinking gatorade while being a have notand getting an extra day on slop.
Who destroyed the players clothes?
Is Lydia a cutter or what?
How bad does Natalie stink?

This just names a few examples of whats going on in the house that we are hearing about but not seeing tape on.. The name of the game is BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING U......WE ARE JUST HEARING AND IT IS BORING>>>>>

August 16 2009 at 10:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to yayasis's comment
davidm3825

Natalie is over 21 so she is allowed to drink. She just told everyone she was 18, so that is why she didn't get called out for drinking. Its not BB's rules to go along with the lies contestants tell.

August 17 2009 at 12:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MommaBear

As a african american female, I admired Chima when she first came on to the show. I thought "Finally, an educated women that I can support" I get so sick of seeing ingnorant black females on these reality TV shows. When I found out that she was a rape survior that was left for dead, I gained even more respect for her.

The way she displayed herself over the last couple of weeks was just flat out embarassing. Her racial comments to Russ and Jordan were ignorant. To think that she called Braden a bigot?

The bottom line is when Chima couldn't control Russ, Michelle or Production she quit. Damanging not only her reputation, but any chance she had of ever working with CBS or affilated companies. Not a smart move for a journalist. She has a lot of built up anger inside of her and I hope she will now seek the help she deserves.

August 16 2009 at 3:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brian

Love your comments! (Been loving them all season)

August 15 2009 at 11:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sandy

I was so excited when I read the spoiler about Chima getting the boot and Jordan being the new HOH. I watch BB After Dark and every time they showed the Chima, Natalie, Lydia & Kevin group plotting, scheming and crying I had to fast forward. They all make me sick. I love the Jeff gang. I guess I just don't like confrontation. I'm hoping Russell will continue being cool. I think it's getting really interesting. I hope they bring Casey back.

August 15 2009 at 10:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply