December 18, 2014

Curb Your Enthusiasm preview: Larry David vs. Plastic

by Bob Sassone, posted Aug 20th 2009 5:29PM
Oh, we've all been there. It happened to me a few months ago when I bought a new set of head phones. I almost sliced my hand off trying to open the plastic packaging surrounding the head phones. I'm glad that the company makes these things so SECURE, but opening a package shouldn't require sharp objects, the strength of Lou Ferrigno, and Band-Aids.

Season 7 of Curb Your Enthusiasm starts on September 20.

cc pennes

NO COMMENTS, A REQUEST,WE LIVE IN PALM SPRINGS, WE WOULD MOVE TO L.A. IF I COULD JUST BE ON THE SET , WATCHING , & LAUGHING, FOR ME LAUGHING IS BETTER THAN MEDICINE, & LAUGHING,1/2 HR. IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME, I JUST WANT TO SIT THERE & WATCH WHAT REALLY "GOES ON" I'M SURE I WILL BE ABLE TO THROW AWAY MY "PRISTIQ" !!

September 20 2009 at 2:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
minnie21

my favorite episode is the Pant's Tent.

August 22 2009 at 12:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Karen

Love the background/incidental music...

August 21 2009 at 9:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steve

sounded like Cheryl. i guess they get back together???

August 21 2009 at 8:30 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bubbameister33

I hate that plastic with a passion. It serves no purpose but to fustrate.

August 20 2009 at 7:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jim

Also: Who voice do we hear shout, Loretta or Cheryl, at the end?=

August 20 2009 at 6:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jim

Hahaha Larry's back!

August 20 2009 at 6:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
scott

i'm crying at my desk... tears of laughter. :-P
i make the exact same noises when trying to open any of that shit.

August 20 2009 at 5:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply