September 16, 2014

Big Brother 11: Head of Household spoilers

by Jackie Schnoop, posted Aug 21st 2009 12:55AM
Big Brother 11 is living up to the hype latelyShh ... don't tell anyone, but I have some Big Brother 11 spoilers for you. Are we alone? You see, CBS would rather the results of the head of household competition remain a secret until they get around to airing it on Sunday night.

But you know it's all over. Heck, they only had an hour time limit -- long enough so they couldn't do it in its entirety on the Thursday live show. But it's all over now. It only looked like it could last an eternity. Admit it. You like to peek ahead to the end of a novel, and you really want to know who's the latest head of household. Read on for extreme spoilers!

I must be honest and tell you that they didn't turn the live feeds back on but for one brief moment. When the feeds returned at 9:34 PM ET, all of the houseguests were gathered in the kitchen. So I can't go into great detail about the comp, because I didn't actually see it.

Oh, but they talked. Jeff is the man! Yes, he is the new head of household. There was also something in the competition which dictated the have-have nots for the week, too. The have nots for the week are Russell and Michele.

There you go. You don't have to stay awake pondering the results of the comp.

Beth

I just saw were Jeff put Kevin & Natalie up! Natalie will ptobably go to the jury house next . Russell win HOH & Jeff will go home!!

August 21 2009 at 10:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nick

So thrilled Jeff won HOH!!! This would definitely be the week to send Russell to the jury house since the next HOH comp almost has to be a full endurance comp (they havent had one since the graduation one). Jeff wont be able to compete, therefore leaving it wide open for Russell. Kevin has been doing much better in comps lately, but clearly he is not a threat when it comes to endurance. The only one who might could challenge him wouuld be Natalie, but she will most likely be gone if Russell stays.

That being said, I really want to see Jeff, Jordan, Russell, and Michele stick together and go to the final four. That would definitely be an interesting final four because I still dont think anyone knows what Michele is thinking. She continues to plant seeds of doubt about Russell with Jeff and Jordan despite having a "final two deal" with Russell. Russell should be loyal to Jeff for the remainder of the game bc Jeff is the only reason he is still in the house, plus he gave him the HOH that week. Russell seems to be one who is all about loyalty and keeping his word, but he will have to either break his word on the deal with Michele or turn on Jeff eventually.

August 21 2009 at 5:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ðan

Jeff and Jordan have made a deal with Nat and Kevin but what they don't know is the first time Nat or Kevin can win HoH they are putting up Jeff and want him out I am gonna so enjoy seeing there faces when this happens. Russ is more for going to the final 4 with Jeff, Jordan, and Michelle than Nat & Kevin. So Jeff and Jordan are gonna look like fools and its gonna be so great. Jordumb is a floater and Jeff only made moves when America gave him a power at least with the coup d'etat Mike Boogie actually won it

August 21 2009 at 5:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lady Olivier

I've been backing Jeff for awhile I was thrilled he got HOH. I bet Russell and Natalie will go up and Russell who is the real threat will be voted out. That will shake things up! Then Jeff will only have to get rid of Michelle and then he is surrounded by weak players.

August 21 2009 at 11:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
davidm3825

He will try to get rid of Russell this week.

August 21 2009 at 11:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Beth

The winner of BB11 had better use some smart considering who they have sent to the jury !! If i was on jury I would be considering who played the game best & not against me!

August 21 2009 at 10:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Karla

I Love Jeff He deserves to win the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is sexy,smart,nice guy,humble familt man and someone id love to meet..
Me and my husband want you to take the whole winnings...
go Jeff....

August 21 2009 at 2:31 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
flyondawall

LOVE IT!!! Peeking to read the last page of a novel never spoils the read for me! Yippee!!

August 21 2009 at 2:15 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply