April 24, 2014

Eric Northman as Mr. January in the Fangtasia calendar

by Jane Boursaw, posted Aug 24th 2009 8:09PM
True Blood Wiki - Eric Northman, Mr. January, Fangtasia Calendar
I just got off the phone with Alan Ball, and have I got some good stuff for all you True Blood fans! Look for that interview on TV Squad in the next day or so. I'm trying to wrap my head around all the fun stuff Alan told me about season three.

Until then, I offer you this eye candy: Eric Northman as Mr. January on the Fangtasia calendar. I couldn't find an actual Fangtasia calendar on the official True Blood site, so let me know if you know where to get this. I believe this is fan art by "Bloody Mistress" from the True Blood Wiki. If you want to look at Eric while listening to the True Blood theme song, check it out on Cast TV.

And here's a tiny teaser of my conversation with Alan: I told him that a lot of us were really, really hoping that Eric would grow his hair back. But Alan said they all thought the long hair looked ridiculous, so they cut it off this season, which allowed Eric to blossom as a character.

Ok, while I don't know if I can glom onto that notion (he was a great character before the haircut), after seeing this poster, clearly, it doesn't matter what length his hair is.

katiie

That is one beautiful piece of work. I could stare at it all day long :)

long hair or not, he still looks hot.

September 11 2009 at 5:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
les

wow, even as a gay girl i still have to say i have a man crush on Eric :)

September 08 2009 at 4:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Amanda Rae

Oh Eric! I want to do bad things to you.

August 25 2009 at 10:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
csttar63

i just realized that eric played a soldier in last seasons "GENERATION KILL" on HBO. anybody else notice. he didn't stand out as much.

August 25 2009 at 8:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
xxpatchixx

OMG!!! he is just too hot, i can't get enough.... and I agree with you Lorie, I prefer him with the shorter hair. but short hair, long hair or bald i'm sure he would still be pretty sexy!!!

August 24 2009 at 9:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lorie

OMG!! He is too too fine! This just took my breath away.

I have to respectfully disagree with you. I much prefer Eric with shorter hair. In fact, I didn't pay much attention to him until he cut his hair. He's now on my radar.

August 24 2009 at 8:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply