October 22, 2014

Big Brother 11: HoH #9 spoilers from the live feeds

by Jackie Schnoop, posted Aug 28th 2009 1:10AM
Big Brother 11 Once again, the Big Brother 11 show ended with their version of a cliffhanger -- a head of household competition started, but not completed on the live show. Yet again, they think show fans should wait until Sunday evening to see which worthy (or not) hamster won the competition.

But I say ... why wait? It isn't like they're still going to be stumbling and sliding yet on Sunday night. It's over as I write this up for you. You could know the winner, figure out the best game plays, and strategize with the best of them. Oh wait. I forgot. We don't have the "best of them" on the show this season. Read on for extreme spoilers for Sunday night's show.

It was Kevin. He was phenomenal as he jogged his way through the comp. Michele came in second, while Jordan was third. Natalie was a distant last and looked like one of the crypt creatures from Michael Jackson's "Thriller" as she went back and forth.

I noticed on the live feeds that Michele kept her container top neat, wiping any spare drops into the bowl. I think everyone fell but Kevin. Perhaps he fell, too. The feeds were persnickety tonight losing connection, then taking a long time to load. Add onto that the fact BB kept blocking. Heck, maybe Natalie did become the undead during one of the blocks!

amanda

kristen Mitchell...i agree with you, after jeff left i really am debating on watching it. now i want jordan to win it. but i cant stand natalie and kevin, esp natalie. now i want Jordan =]

September 06 2009 at 1:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kristen Mitchell

Jeff & Michelle are the only ones who deserve to win the whole thing, they have been playing a game. I personally want Jeff to win BB11, he has class and is the only one who hasn't embarrased himself on national TV! Kevin, Natalie and Jordan are all pretty worthless, they have done nothing to win that much money but become floaters. I can honestly say if Jeff leaves this week, I am done watching BB11, because who really cares about the other four contestants, they are all BORING!

August 29 2009 at 11:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BB Fanatic

have they done POV yet??

August 29 2009 at 11:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Homers owner

what happened yesterday, i was out

August 29 2009 at 8:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BB Fanatic

I think the mystery door is the old have not room !

August 29 2009 at 1:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joyce N.

Kevin deserved that win. He really worked for it.

August 28 2009 at 3:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Homers owner

Did they find out the twist?

August 28 2009 at 1:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Homers owner's comment
Ðan

nope I was watching the live feeds last night and when Kevin and the others entered his HoH room there was no ? door I was hoping there would be as this will get them all paranoid as to what it means LOL I guess it will appear in the HoH room after they have a outdoor comp. or a outdoor lockdown.

August 28 2009 at 2:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Homers owner

go

August 28 2009 at 1:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Homers owner

I have been a fan of J and J but now I am leaning towards Kevin. N and M are a big pain what do you think? Have they open the door with the ? yet?

August 28 2009 at 1:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Homers owner's comment
Ðan

August 28 2009 at 2:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
davidm3825

Jordan the Southern idiot. So brave against Russell while her boyfriend sits in the background. If he weren't around would she have said anything. She would be long gone if it weren't for Jeff. Like Natalie, Jordan has done nothing.
This week Jeff and Michelle are going up and Jeff will be leaving.

August 28 2009 at 1:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply