October 25, 2014

What's On Tonight: WrestleMania, Being Human, Jimmy Kimmel

by Bob Sassone, posted Aug 29th 2009 4:06PM
Megashark vs. Giant Octopus
  • WE has a Golden Girls marathon all night.
  • At 7, ESPN2 has the Pilot Pen Tennis final, followed by the NAPA Auto Parts 2000 Qualifying race.
  • At 8, CBS has Pre-Season Football, the Chargers vs. the Falcons.
  • HGTV has a new Divine Design at 8.
  • FOX News has a new Huckabee at 8.
  • At 9, FOX has a new America's Most Wanted.
  • NBC has The 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania.
  • CNBC has a new Suze Orman Show at 9.
  • There's a new Bill Engvall Show on TBS at 9.
  • BBC America has a new Being Human at 9.
  • Also at 9: Syfy has the movie Megashark vs. Giant Octopus.
  • At 10, ABC has Jimmy Kimmel's Big Night of Stars.
  • Style Network has a new episode of The Dish at 10.
  • At 12:30AM, Cartoon Network has two new episodes of Bleach, then a new Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit.

Check your local TV listings for more.

coach of RMB24

Welcome to the coach coin purse outlet store. Here has many cheap coach purses.Coach outlets store, your
best choice! The purses here are just for you! The Coach Coin Purses make you graceful!

May 02 2011 at 4:14 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rebecca

That picture just made my day. :D

August 29 2009 at 6:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
omar

you know you could just write: there is nothing worthwhile on tv today. save lots of time.

August 29 2009 at 5:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to omar's comment
Judy

Noooooooooo, don't say that. Bob has at least one reader that checks this column every single day when I'm not away. Sometimes I depend on him too much.

August 29 2009 at 6:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Judy

And yesterday was a 13-hour Dominick Dunne marathon. I got about five hours of it and then they may have started showing the same ones. The first two I hadn't seen, but in the first one of those two you could see the ravages of his disease. I say that in hindsight, because even though I knew he had cancer, I'd forgotten more recently. Nevertheless, he never lost that persona. RIP Dominick Dunne 1925 - 2009

August 29 2009 at 5:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply