December 19, 2014

Audrina Patridge is leaving The Hills

by Jason Hughes, posted Aug 31st 2009 3:38PM
Audrina PartridgeAudrina Patridge is the latest "cast" member to leave The Hills, following on the heels of Lauren Conrad and Whitney Port. To this news I ask: Can the rest of the cast leave so they can just cancel the show? We could only be so lucky.

No, reality television's favorite couple of prats, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt remain. You know, that could explain why everybody else is running from The Hills. The producers are hoping an injection of Kristin Cavallari, formerly of Laguna Beach will help. Personally, I'd be thrilled with the addition of some of the fine folks from the MMA to kick Speidi's ass. I'd watch that week after week.

Don't worry about Patridge, though. She says she's leaving The Hills to focus on that acting career she went to LA for. Which means starring in another reality show for MTV, apparently. The Audrina Show, produced by Survivor's Mark Burnett, will hit the airwaves 2010. Can somebody tell me what Burnett is doing attached to this project?

Hawaii

I can't stand to look at her because of her weird eyes that focus upwards (see picture). I've read it's a medical condition and it's a lot better after some alleged surgery to fix it (they use to be more upwards like she was like looking for manna from heaven to rain down on her). Every shot of her has her eyes focused upwards. I can't imagine having to talk to her and her eyes are not focused on her but rather upwards. I'll be either ducking or looking up too. Very very creepy.

September 02 2009 at 6:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Hawaii's comment
Kim

It's called Brown's Disease and it is actually a very rare eye disorder. My daughter was born with it. She is now nine and has learned to focus her eyes properly on her own, so luckily, no weird upward glances. Brown's Disease causes you to see double out of your upper perifioul (sorry, sp?) vision. The surgery is mostly cosmetic. Our doctor said our daughter just had to "train" her own eyes, which she did luckily.

September 02 2009 at 7:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
spaceace47

Give it time before they canel the show.

September 02 2009 at 5:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
suzibelle

SERIOUSLY........
Does this chick really, honestly believe that she is an actress or could ever have an acting career? I can't stand these reality "stars" (yeah right) who think so highly of themselves and think that being on a reality show will make them famous (kind of like all of those Big Brother contestants. They are secluded from everything in the outside world, and they talk about how they aren't going to be able to be in public without being mobbed--delusional).
If the Hills is scripted, then she did a horrible acting job. If it truly IS reality, she really sucked at being herself, too. Sounds to me like she is S.O.L. either way.
Adrina Patridge, an actress, oh, that makes me laugh!

September 02 2009 at 4:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
E. Martinez

Now the Pratts will be happy that they got the show all to themselves but... what kind of show will it be now?? I mean, after all, they're NOT a couple (and I use that term loosely, very loosely) that most people like so good luck with that, with them MTV. LOL As soon as I heard Lauren was leaving, I decided I wasn't going to watch the show. While I don't know much about Kristen, from what I do know, she's not a nice person in general so.... As far as Audrina... I could care less about her exit. To watch a girl fawn over and over for a guy who's rotten to the core was sickening to see. Seeing Heidi do it was bad enough but to have TWO of these dumb ass girls doing it shows just how much SELF-ESTEEM they truly have!!! See ya Audrina and don't let the door kick you in the arse!! LOL And her new show... that won't last just like Port's didn't and let's not forget about Brodys "Bromance". LOL Time for these so called adults to move on with their lives. After all, did they really think it was going to last forever?? Umm, there's an idea. They could be the new "Golden Girls". How about that idea Barnett?? LOL Peace OUT

September 02 2009 at 4:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
danielle

Who cares! I really dont understand how she made the 50 most beautiful people, with all the work she had done, she needs to get some vaneers and get rid of those chicklett teeth of hers

September 02 2009 at 3:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
LOIS

LAGUNA HILLS AND THEN THE HILLS AND THEN THE CITY ARE SHOW'S YOU LOVE TO TO WATCH.
SPENCER BEING THE NASTY GUY I BELIEVE IS A TOTAL
ACT. IT MADE HIM MONEY. AFTER ALL HIS DENTIST FATHER DOESN;T MAKE HIM WORK.
LAUREN WAS NOT THE POPULAR ONE ON LAGUNA BEACH KRISTIN WAS.
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO STEVEN?
FACE IT..THESE SHOW;S ARE ADDICTING.

September 02 2009 at 3:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to LOIS's comment
mcurtis2962

They are only addicting if you Don't Have A Life!
Heidi and Spencer are total losers with no talent at all.
Please, someone put them out of our misery!

September 02 2009 at 3:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Amazing1

Audrina has really transformed herself over the past few years. She was a hottie before, but now she's absolutely sexy gorgeous! She's def one of the sexiest women on the planet with that smoking hot body of hers! Glad to hear she's leaving that worthless show and I will def be watching anything she does in the future!

September 02 2009 at 3:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
brittany

Personally if i had to share a show with heidi and spencer i would run to they are just plain aggravating

September 02 2009 at 2:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bo Link

"Can somebody tell me what Burnett is doing attached to this project?"

Making money hand over fist.

August 31 2009 at 5:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply