October 24, 2014

Big Brother 11 HoH spoilers from the live feeds

by Jackie Schnoop, posted Sep 9th 2009 10:25AM
Hanging by a key on a rolling logIf you want to discuss last night's episode of Big Brother 11, head on over to the TV Squad review of the show. But if you want to know who won the first part of the final head of household comp, stay right here. Perhaps if we had Jeff and Russell in the competition, they'd still be up on the log.

But think about it. We have players not as um ... enduring (or at least one is certainly not as endearing) left in the game at this point. I mean, how long can they hang in there? A half-hour? Maybe an hour? Well, I'll tell you they were up there for much longer than I thought. If you want to find out more, read on past the jump. Extreme spoilers ahead!

We're talking four hours here. Yes, you heard me. I believe that I might need psychological care -- I sat through all of it watching them on the live feeds. I wanted Jordan to shout out, "Natalie! It's raining BUGS!" Alas, she never did. Jordan ended up being the first one out at 1:28 AM ET. I expected her out first, but I didn't think she'd last that long. She made a valiant effort and truly just slipped.

That put Kevin and Natalie's scheme for Natalie to throw the comp to Kevin in motion. She was supposed to outlast Jordan, then pass the win his way. She seemed to have some last minute trust issues and was demanding promises from him. Natalie jumped off at 1:53 AM ET and Kevin jumped less than two minutes later. They thought they were only up there for about two hours.

They're really hanging in there at 1:15 AM ET

Glendudry

Love Jordan. So happy of d result last night. Thanks GOD good wins. I love Jordan. She deserve it.... GOd bless and protect Jordan always

September 16 2009 at 4:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Glendudry

September 16 2009 at 4:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jinx

if anyone was listening Nat the Rat is not getting any votes from the jury house

September 14 2009 at 2:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
liz zyjerwski

go nat my arss! i can't beleive how she thinks that she deserves to win the big 1, talk about hanging on shirt tails, 1st it was jessie, he took her along while he was in the house(kid pretty boy! ugh!, and she rode on kevins and is still riding, he better smarten up, michele told him before she left, that if he doesn't get nat out that she has a good chance to win because all her side is mostly in the jury house. and she was just lucky guessing the tie breaker question. don't get me wrong i like jorden and wish she had a shot, but now she doesn't, i like her & jeff,, and jeff was a good player,but fell for kevin & nats lie's, .

September 10 2009 at 7:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gina

Jeff, Russell, Michele, and Kevin all deserved the money. However, only Kevin from this pack is eligible, but don't forget about Jordan - she did win a Veto (on her own!) and almost won the last HOH had her math skills been better. I say go Kevin or go Jordan.

Natalie is a waste of space. She has no strategy, swears she is a fierce competitor, and keeps proclaiming that she has played this game honest when she has lied several times, and lied bad at that. If Natalie wins, I may go hang myself or just not watch it next year.

I can't wait to watch it tonight, when Julie discusses the game w/ Evel Dick, Janelle (my favorite BB player ever!), Danielle and Boogie (blah)!!!!!!!

September 10 2009 at 6:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MSHYKLASS

GO NATALIE!!!!! I HATE EVERYONE TALKING BAD ABOUT HER. ITS JUST A GAME AND JORDAN JUST RODE JEFF'S COAT TAIL AND WAS HIS PUPPET. WISH CHIMA DIDNT EVICT HERSELF BUT HER HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD WAS CRAP BB WAS WRONG FOR THAT POWER. IM GOING TO APPLY FOR NEXT YEARS

September 10 2009 at 2:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to MSHYKLASS's comment
SoapDish

You'd better not apply if you are going to continue to whine about BB using the mystery power. It's their game and we're all just watching it...anything goes. I don't really think anyone is badmouthing Natalie's game play, just her relentless stupidity and complete lack of social skills. She is truly awful.

BTW - was that the worst engagement proposal ever? My BF and I have been joking about it ever since...any question he asks me, I reply with "hell yeah."

September 10 2009 at 5:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
NikkiSC

What is the big problem with Natalie? Why must everyone hate on the girl?? Is this not a game people? This game consist of nothing but telling lies and scheming. Anyone and everyone who has played or watched the series is aware. Heck, Jordan should be gone she has done nothing and can't do anything without Jeff so why not just sent her to the jury house where she belongs. Anyway, there is going to be a FINAL 3 from what I hear!!!!!

September 10 2009 at 11:31 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to NikkiSC's comment
ceek

And you think Natalie has won anything? As of now, she's only won 1 thing and that was HOH. On the other hand, Jordan has won HOH and Veto during her reign as HOH. I don't see why Natalie is so hyped on seeking vengeance for Chema. I mean, hello, it's not as though someone evicted her, she evicted herself!!! Looking at Natalie makes me wish I were blind, and hearing her makes death sound sweet. She lacks class, intelligence, and mannerism. (I'm sorry, but someone needs to introduce her to a brush). I hope Jordan makes it to the final two. I believe Jeff, Kevin, and Michelle are the only 3 house guests that deserve the $500k, but I'll be just as happy if Jordan gets it too:)

September 10 2009 at 12:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
c koenig

As someone previously said, how, or why would Natalie's b/f want to propose to her after she was in the bed w/Jessie doing God only knows what? Please.....I know lying is pretty much enevitable in the BB game, but does she have to repeatedly tell the entire house about how loyal and honest she has been throughout the game? I cant stand that girl. I really hope Kevin wins the final comps and chooses Jordan to go w/him. It would thrill me to death to even see Jordan win the Big Prize. Ooohh....I hate this game,....but I also LOVE IT!

September 10 2009 at 10:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dawn

Natalie's voice is like a yipping chihuahua. I wish I could slap her lying face. I can't stand her & I'm afraid she's going to win it all! I really hope Jordan can come through in the end & win the 2nd & 3rd parts to win HOH. Wish America could have a say in who makes it to the end because that witch Natalie would be gone!

September 10 2009 at 12:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Dawn's comment
bbfan

true, i wish that america could vote, let the hoh put them up there but let us vote instead of houseguests,

September 10 2009 at 1:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jenn

I hope Natalie goes, if I hear her little voice again I'll choke! I can't believe that someone would behave that way and on TV no less.

September 09 2009 at 10:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply