November 27, 2014

What's On Tonight: U.S. Open, iCarly, Robin Hood, The Dish

by Bob Sassone, posted Sep 12th 2009 4:02PM
  • CopsFood Network has an Iron Chef America marathon.
  • At 7, ESPN2 has College Football, South Carolina vs. Georgia.
  • At 7:30, ABC has the Sprint Cup: Chevy Rock & Roll 400 NASCAR race.
  • At 8, FOX has the season premiere (two episodes) of Cops, followed by a new America's Most Wanted.
  • CBS has the U.S. Open Women's Final at 8.
  • Nickelodeon has a new iCarly at 8.
  • ESPN has College Football at 8, USC vs. Ohio State.
  • HGTV has a new Divine Design at 8.
  • At 9, CNBC has a new Suze Orman Show.
  • BBC America has the season premiere of Robin Hood at 9.
  • HGTV has a new Color Splash at 9.
  • Also at 9: Hallmark has the movie Citizen Jane.
  • At 9:30, Biography has a new Ghostly Adventures.
  • At 10, Style has a new episode of The Dish.
  • At 12:30 AM, Cartoon Network has two new episodes of Bleach.

Check your local TV listings for more.

dkaarma

Anyone catch Cops? One of the sound recordists help take a suspect down. Now that's interactive TV!

September 13 2009 at 10:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to dkaarma's comment
MCW

That's what I was trying to figure out... I always presumed they were not to get involved with anything, but it did look like that crackhead was going for the policeman's gun. I suppose he should've waited for back up like he'd said, before taking the guy done. They were right around the corner...

September 13 2009 at 12:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kaycee

Oh, and I imagine it must be extremely difficult to correct it. Just keep blogging about things that should have been on tv instead of what is actually being aired.

September 12 2009 at 10:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Kaycee's comment
MCW

Ha ha ha! You haven't been to TV Squad very often :D

I guess I'm one of the few writers that corrects my errors, even when they aren't my fault (Date changes for releases, most frequently are problem areas).

September 12 2009 at 11:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bob Sassone

Kaycee: While I appreciate being called "buddy," the women's final was indeed supposed to be tonight but the rain screwed things up.

September 12 2009 at 9:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kaycee

US Open Women's FINAL? You might want to check your facts there, buddy.

September 12 2009 at 7:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply