October 24, 2014

So what are you watching tonight?

by Bob Sassone, posted Sep 14th 2009 2:01PM
LenoWe'll have a lot of season premieres coming up in the next few weeks, but I would say that tonight is a big night, too. Not only do we have the season opener of Gossip Girl on The CW, we also have the long-awaited debut of The Jay Leno Show on N "we don't have scripted shows at 10 anymore" BC.

What are you going to watch? Lincoln Heights and Greek? Monday Night Football? One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl? Or are you going to watch something on cable or the news? Or maybe DVDs/DVR stuff you haven't watched yet? Will you give Leno a try?

Gina

I will be watching Sons of Anarchy!!!!!! Sorry Jay but I wont ever be watching. (sorry NBC I wont ever be watching anything on your network)

September 15 2009 at 11:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
janet

well, i'll watch pandora's hearts... online... japanese cartoon..lol

September 14 2009 at 10:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RobynM

Let's see - tonight's agenda:

Already took a peek at The Super Hero Squad Show.

DVR'ing Inside The Actors' Studio w/Seth McFarlane and the voice cast of Family Guy, No Reservations w/Anthony Bourdain and Unwrapped.

I may DVR Jay Leno later this week when Pee Wee Herman is on, but that's about the only time it's on my radar so far.

September 14 2009 at 9:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
debscalper407

Big Bang(rerun)
and Top Gear, cause I'm a gearhead!

September 14 2009 at 7:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joyce N.

I'll be watching Jay Leno tonight, though I may flip channels when that ass Kanye is on. I like Jay's humor and will watch often.

September 14 2009 at 7:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Charlie Conner

I do plan on DVRing the first show to see what he has up his sleeve...I think its extremely fortunate that Kanye West will be on the first show to up the watercooler quotient...otherwise it's the curiosity factor that will fuel most viewership. But anyway you slice it, this is a watershed moment in TV's history, mark my words...

September 14 2009 at 5:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
punksrus

I wouldn't watch Leno if he was on fire... I would rather watch Hoaders on A&E and will DVR Durham County.

September 14 2009 at 4:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mz

I DVR all my 10PM shows since I go to bed around that time. Leno will NOT be one of them.

September 14 2009 at 4:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
socrates

I will watch anything but Leno I find his humor mean spirited at the cost of others foibles whether they be celebrity or common man he should stick to reality shows about his car collection.

September 14 2009 at 4:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dani

Tonight, we will most likely be watching something from our recorded stash. In our house, the majority of our viewing is done via the DVR so we can skip the commercials. This makes you think about what you REALLY want to watch. I find Jay Leno mildly amusing but not funny enough to take up room on my DVR. I may check his show out in a couple weeks if I am bored and I have nothing recorded.

September 14 2009 at 4:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply