November 24, 2014

Watch the first episode of Bored To Death - right now!

by Bob Sassone, posted Sep 15th 2009 12:08PM
Bored To Death
I'm a very impatient person, but I'm usually pretty patient when it comes to TV shows. I can pretty much wait several days or a week until an episode of one of my favorite shows premieres. But I'll admit that it's cool when networks give viewers a chance to see a new show before it officially debuts.

Here's the first episode of HBO's Bored To Death, which starts this Sunday. (Some of it might be NSFW.) It's also on Amazon, iTunes, and also HBO On Demand.

Burgus

What! It was funny and clever.

Suzanne - I told you months ago. That If we are going to make this work. You got to stop drinking and smoking pot. But you didnt. That was our deal
Jonathan - Its dangerous to go cold turkey. Im down to white wine. I cant help it. I still like the way pot makes me think. Maybe its healthy ?
Suzanne - Pot is not healthy!
Jonathan - They give it to cancer patients
Suzanne - You dont have cancer
Jonathan - Not yet

Loved it..

September 16 2009 at 1:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
purpleslog

That was terrible. I couldn't get past 15 minutes.

September 15 2009 at 11:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to purpleslog's comment
GerryofNorVA

Ditto, seemed like it was a rookie film school project, rather than a hip, edgy comedy.

September 16 2009 at 1:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Traxx

Never has a show been blessed with such an appropriate title. I sat there waiting for the show to get funny or at least to develop the characters in some interesting way. What a bore....

September 15 2009 at 3:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Traxx's comment
MCW

So you're saying I SHOULDN'T wait 8 months for the Blu-ray release?

September 15 2009 at 4:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply