August 22, 2014

Here's a phrase you don't hear on live TV too often (NSFW)

by Bob Sassone, posted Sep 17th 2009 5:01PM
I love news bloopers, and this one is a doozy. WNYW's Ernie Anastos actually said the phrase "keep f**king that chicken" live on television the other night during a newscast.

The look on the female anchor's face is priceless. I think I'll take a screen grab of it and use it as my Twitter or Facebook avatar.

wulfn1

That one made me "LOL" for sure! her look was priceless. He did use the slang word though the common saying is "keep plucking that chicken" maybe it was a freudian slip?

September 18 2009 at 10:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ðan

that woman's bugged out eyes were hilarious LOL

September 18 2009 at 2:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chris Wyant

It sounds like a distorted p, but there's definitely an l in there.... so it came out "flucking that chicken"

September 17 2009 at 11:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Telechimp

I hear 'fuh' as well, not 'pluh'

September 17 2009 at 6:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
LRS62

No, she couldn't have POSSIBLY have misheard it just like you guys have, right?!
It's plucking.

September 17 2009 at 6:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to LRS62's comment
nate

And YOU couldn't possibly be hearing things either!

Now, I'm not saying you are wrong, but getting that indignant when it could easily be the other way is a bit silly.

September 17 2009 at 11:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
iamored8907

If it was plucking it wouldnt have caused that look on the girls face.

September 17 2009 at 5:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Maria

yes, plucking

September 17 2009 at 5:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Maria's comment
Wayne

No, it's definitely f***ing. It doesn't sound anything like "pluh". It's clearly "fuh". A Freudian slip, I'm sure, from a closet chicken f***er.

September 20 2009 at 11:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
loren

He defiantly says plucking.

September 17 2009 at 5:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
divineparasite

I hear "Keep plucking that chicken", and wouldn't that make more sense?

September 17 2009 at 5:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply