Right now on Cinematical
by Kona Gallagher, posted Sep 20th 2009 9:00AM
The folks at our sister site Cinematical are working hard to give you news and reviews of the best -- and worst -- the silver screen has to offer. Here are some of their musings on the latest blockbusters, indies, and everything in between:
- The $3.50 surcharge for 3-D movies is annoying enough. I absolutely do not need designer 3-D glasses.
- Elisabeth Rappe talks about the dangerous allure of follwing celebrities on Twitter.
- Jennifer's Body doesn't look great, but I so badly want it to be. I don't know why, but something about teenage horror movies really appeals to me. You can read Cinematical's review of Jennifer's Body and see what they think.
- Food dropping from the sky just seems really gross to me, so I'm not sure how interested I am in Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs.
- Luke Skywalker is a white-trash hero? Interesting.