What's On Tonight: How I Met Your Mother, National Parks, Lie To Me, Trauma
by Bob Sassone, posted Sep 28th 2009 12:16PM
- TV Land has an Andy Griffith Show marathon all night.
- WE has a Golden Girls marathon all night.
- At 8, ABC has a new, two-hour Dancing with the Stars, followed by a new Castle.
- CBS has a new How I Met Your Mother at 8, then new episodes of Accidentally on Purpose, Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, and CSI: Miami.
- NBC has a new Heroes at 8, followed by the series premiere of Trauma and a new Jay Leno Show.
- FOX has a new House at 8, then the season premiere of Lie To Me.
- The CW has new episodes of One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl.
- PBS has a new episode of The National Parks: America's Best Idea at 8.
- There's a new Lincoln Heights on ABC Family at 8, then a new Greek.
- Also at 8: Nickelodeon has a new Glenn Martin, DDS.
- At 8:30, ESPN has a new Monday Night Football, the Panthers vs. the Cowboys.
- At 9, USA has a new Monday Night RAW.
- TLC has a new Jon & Kate Plus 8 at 9.
- At 10, A&E has a new Hoarders.
- TLC has a new Ultimate Cake-Off at 10.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
- Charlie Rose: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
- The Daily Show: Bruce Bueno De Mesquita
- The Colbert Report: Sheryl WuDunn
- The Late Show with David Letterman: Felicity Huffman, Dr. Mehmet Oz, and The Avett Brothers
- The Tonight Show: Drew Barrymore, Joe Talamo, and Paramore
- Chelsea Lately: Jeffrey Ross, Lisa Lampanelli, Ross Matthews, and Christian Finnegan
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Courteney Cox Arquette, Jessica Capshaw, and Ashley Hamilton (repeat)
- Tavis Smiley: Ken Burns
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon: David Duchovny, Kimbo Slice, and Dirty Projectors
- The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson: Chris O'Donnell and Paula Poundstone
- Last Call with Carson Daly: Jesse Metcalfe, Caleb Aero, and Metric (repeat)