November 24, 2014

How long will Khloe and Lamar's marriage last?

by Jane Boursaw, posted Sep 30th 2009 12:02PM
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar OdomIt's getting harder and harder to keep up with the Kardashians. I know - why bother, right? But that krazy klan does keep me company while I work into the wee hours.

But when I heard that Khloe and her beau, Los Angeles Lakers star Lamar Odom, were getting married after just one month of seeing each other, all I could think was, really? And the kicker is that Khloe is all huffy over Kourtney getting back with her baby daddy Scott (at this writing anyway), and here she herself goes and gets hitched after knowing the guy for only one month.

Now E! is planning on airing their wedding in a special, hour-long episode of the family's reality show, titled "Keeping Up With the Kardashians: The Wedding." The pair were married earlier this week; the episode will air in November.

How long do you think the marriage will last? I say they'll split up before the the wedding airs.

[Watch clips of Keeping Up With the Kardashians and Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami at SlashControl.]

JH

Dear Jane Boursaw & her editor,

Please, please, please proofread. "Klan" with a "k" refers to the Ku Klux Klan. The correct spelling is "clan" with a "c." I know it's more fun to alliterate with Kardashian by writing "krazy klan" but it would behoove your journalistic integrity to spell correctly - particularly in this case.

Thanks!

October 06 2009 at 6:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RobynM

Given that they admit (or at least she does) that the wedding was a deliberate rush job for maximum show impact, it doesn't look good.

October 01 2009 at 12:36 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Edward

Marriage will end after Kobe sleeps with her.

September 30 2009 at 5:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kim

I married my dh after only knowing him 4 months and it will be 17 yrs in December. So it may work out. I wonder if she is pregnant...

September 30 2009 at 3:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Val

I think they will last to end of this sentence.

September 30 2009 at 1:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
stacey

Wait, they're still together? But it's been, like, three days!

September 30 2009 at 1:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Riley Freeman

What an idiot. He left Taraji Henson for this? lol wow. I give it a a year max. I am not 10000% sure the lakers will not repeat. Ron Artest now this? Watch The lakers will be curse this season.

P.s. I am not a lkers fan I hate them and i am glad this happened. I still cant believe he left Taraji for this. The worst looking sister. I would have even taken Reggie bush and ray j's sloppy seconds over this sister.

September 30 2009 at 1:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Larry

I only read the headline before I came here to reply and my answer is......

WHO CARES?

September 30 2009 at 12:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gina

I don't think it will take that long. They really aren't married. The ceremony wasn't real, he wanted a pre-nup first. They faked the wedding and are supposed to have another ceremony after the pre-nup is signed. Never going to happen. I the lawyers are already fighting about the pre-nup. My guess two weeks, talks will break down and the whole thing will be called off.

September 30 2009 at 12:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tool

They supposedly met 4 weeks ago. And now they are "married". I give it a month, maybe two tops. Odom is starting his new season at the Lakers. Will be gone. Let's hope this so-called relationship doesn't affect his game ala Tony Romo/Jessica Simpson.

P.S. I heard a snarky comment that Khloe doesn't look nearly as big and fat standing next to a 6'10" guy.

September 30 2009 at 12:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply