April 24, 2014

Subtle Subtitles: Madonna

by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 2nd 2009 12:00PM
Cougar Town
If you haven't seen our game before, we give you a picture from a recent episode of a TV series and you provide the caption!

Last week's winner is Fred with this: "You do know you're not a real cougar, right? You don't have to clean your paws."

This week's photo is from Madonna's appearance on The Late Show this week:

Madonna

Steve

Swine-flu smine-flu, you're eating pizza that's been touched by the hands of MADONNA!

October 03 2009 at 12:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
james

A little basil on top classes everything up. Even me! BTW, have you met my chauffeur, Basil?

October 02 2009 at 6:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nicholas

"I can't move my face to see the pizza. It's here somewhere."

October 02 2009 at 5:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Harry

"Like a virgin, mozz for the very first time!"

October 02 2009 at 4:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Art Ilano

Dave had sex? I thought he was, like, a virgin. This calls for pizza, everyone!

October 02 2009 at 4:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
stevenrock

So this is house recession families eat.

October 02 2009 at 3:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to stevenrock's comment
stevenrock

Correction: So this is how recession families eat ...

October 02 2009 at 3:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
miles

"Pay" ? I don't understand this word "pay".

October 02 2009 at 2:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joyce N.

I can't believe she really eats toads on her pizza.

October 02 2009 at 2:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Butters

This pizza is a graphic representation of the entire amount of food I have eaten over the last ten years.

October 02 2009 at 1:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Eric

As if we haven't seen her "pie" before!

October 02 2009 at 1:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply