April 18, 2014

Giant chickens protest The Jay Leno Show

by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 7th 2009 4:27PM
protestors at Leno's showThis is not a scene from auditions for a Saturday Night LIve sketch or Let's Make A Deal audience members who are lost. It's PETA protesting the fact that The Jay Leno Show is sponsoring a McDonald's Monopoly contest.

I don't know much about this controversy, but I really enjoy eating chicken.

RobynM

This is making me want chicken for dinner. ;)

October 07 2009 at 9:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jean Los Angeles

I LIKE THE JAY LENO SHOW!!!!

October 07 2009 at 8:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike

I really enjoy KFC food and I found that ad to be really annoying too and I've said my two cents about it too.

Every company makes ads that people hate, but smart people are not going to let that stop them from continuing to enjoy that companies product.

If I stopped eating at every restaurant that ran a bad ad I wouldn't go out for food at all.

October 07 2009 at 6:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
divineparasite

My only question, why are we giving Jay Leno any more publicity for his trainwreck of a show?

October 07 2009 at 6:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bubbalove

Seriously? You really enjoy eating chicken? And you say that after bitching about this KFC commercial: http://www.tvsquad.com/2009/07/20/guess-why-the-new-kfc-commercial-irritates-the-hell-out-of-me/

Whatever Bob. You sure seem like a contrary sob....

October 07 2009 at 4:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to bubbalove's comment
snowy2004

Really?

Just because he doesn't like a KFC ad doesn't mean he can't like chicken. Heck, he could hate KFC and still like chicken.

October 07 2009 at 5:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tingrin87

i hate McDonalds but still like chicken... AND beef!
(but my hate for McD's has to do with the healthiness of their food)

October 08 2009 at 3:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply