September 30, 2014

Marge Simpson is on the cover of Playboy next month

by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 9th 2009 3:27PM
PlayboyCome on guys, admit it: you've wondered what Marge Simpson looks like naked, right? She has always had a great body for a cartoon character, looking great on the rare times that the Simpsons go out to a fancy dinner or party. Wait, is it just me that thinks that way? Never mind. Ahem.

Anyway, Marge is the cover girl for the November issue of Playboy! I wonder if we'll see more of her than we've ever seen before.

[via TMZ]

Mike

And these pictures will be different from the ones that fans have been doing that have been on the internet for a long time now... how?

October 11 2009 at 1:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tom

Best issue ever.

October 10 2009 at 12:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MaryK

They chose Marge over Lois Griffin?? WTF?

October 09 2009 at 6:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
johngaltx

So...has Playboy has finally run out of real women to pose for the cover? Last month they had Olivia Munn on the cover but no "prize" on the inside.

October 09 2009 at 5:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe Siegler

She's been nude in the show a handful of times, too. I recall one in bed with Homer, and another where the two of them were into this kick of getting randy in public places.

October 09 2009 at 4:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sam the Deaf

There will be only 3 pages of implied nudity. Oh, I'm disappoint... But that's okay.

October 09 2009 at 4:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Raicuparta

OH MY GOD that is horrible!

October 09 2009 at 4:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

"The closest you'll ever come to knowing if the carpet matches the blue drapes" *chuckle*

October 09 2009 at 4:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David Cook is my Idol!

I wonder what Homer would think. I hope he doesn't get the idea to pose for Playgirl ;)

October 09 2009 at 3:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nick

I predict this will be the lowest-selling issue of the year.

October 09 2009 at 3:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply