August 20, 2014

A major death is coming to Heroes - who will it be?

by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 13th 2009 5:03PM
HeroesKristin over at E! is reporting that a "major death" is coming to Heroes, probably to boost ratings (good luck with that). All he'll say is that the character is male and it's a member of the original cast.

That's actually a lot of info. Who do you think it will be? (I'm assuming it's not Nathan, for obvious reasons.)

Who is going to die on Heroes?
Sylar83 (6.8%)
Matt165 (13.4%)
Hiro401 (32.7%)
Ando74 (6.0%)
Peter75 (6.1%)
Mohinder314 (25.6%)
Noah (HRG)116 (9.4%)

rebecca

if Sylar dies I will kill myself

October 15 2009 at 2:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ryan

Why not Nathan? Yes, technically he's already dead, but the actor was still on duty because of Sylar's arc. Couldn't they kill off his character altogether, terminate his plot line, and not have the actor play him anymore?

Maybe they can start to bring in even more Pushing Daisies actors and then just subvert the whole premise of the show until it morphs completely into PD.

October 15 2009 at 2:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Ryan's comment
VirgilsDiner

Outstanding idea - Can Heroes go so far off the tracks that it becomes a different show? What other shows could Heroes morph into ... LIFE's probably too much of a stretch, right?

October 15 2009 at 10:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Observer

Didn't Nathan just get killed off? Well technically that was last season but the character's mind was killed off last week.

I wouldn't mind Claire dying, HRG is no longer necessary, Ando might as well die. This show continues to copy marvel, now we have their version of the Morlocks?

October 14 2009 at 2:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
smooter

It breaks my heart to say so, but.....

I don't think I care! :-(

How do these awesome shows end up sucking SO BAD?

Heroes, BSG, etc.?

October 14 2009 at 1:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
LRM

My money's on either Hiro or Matt.

October 13 2009 at 7:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Europa

tcc3 and jashahl, you stole the words right out of my mouth.

What the heck happen?! This was such a great show season one. Now it's just tedious. Even the actors performances seem as if they're tired of it. And even though Robert Knepper is a really good actor, all I can see/think about when he's on screen is T-Bag.

October 13 2009 at 7:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
VirgilsDiner

Heroes is pulling out all stops to draw viewers back in. I mean, it's working... I'm intrigued by the dead pool. If you combine all the reports with EW's Michael Ausiello's blind item (http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/10/13/blind-item-fired-actors-pink-slip-hidden-in-script/), you can start to narrow down the list pretty quickly. I'm laying odds over at http://virgilsallnightdiner.com if you want a more detailed breakdown.

October 13 2009 at 6:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bjwanlund

It might be Hiro, even tho I don't care about the show. I accidentally tuned in to Heroes last night and Hiro was unconscious...

BJ

October 13 2009 at 6:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DataDroid

Given that Hiro is already dying, I suspect that he will, in fact, die.

October 13 2009 at 6:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ryan

Technically Sylar and Ando are not part of the original cast. They were recurring and weren't made into regular until S2. Plus Sylar didn't really appear until 6-7 episodes into the first season.

Neither here nor there though.

Mohinder's death wouldn't be THAT major. So I doubt it's him. So Hiro, Peter, HRG, and Matt. I hope it's Hiro or Matt (even though I quite like the two actors).

October 13 2009 at 5:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply