August 23, 2014

Subtle Subtitles: Curb Your Enthusiasm

by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 16th 2009 2:26PM

If you haven't seen our game before, we give you a picture from a recent episode of a TV series and you provide the caption!

Last week's winner is Jesse with this: "I've won the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize!"

This week's picture is from Curb Your Enthusiasm:

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Phish

Chrisitian Slater: "You're a first class jerk Larry, you never think about anyone but yourself. Don't you think it's time to change? Do you really want to die alone?"

Larry: "Do you think my right fore-finger is longer than the left one? I think it's longer, I really do. What do you think?"

October 19 2009 at 5:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bus

Jew said it!

October 17 2009 at 1:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rich

Now, don't f*ck with me Larry. There's no such thing as invisible birds.

October 17 2009 at 2:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Butters

I was this close to casting you in the part of Kramer!

October 17 2009 at 1:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe stalin

Pull my finger ... No f**ker, pull both my fingers!

October 16 2009 at 9:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bruce

Slater: "That's not the way penis length is measured, Larry, and you know it... so either you're a liar or you don't know how to properly measure the length of a penis."

October 16 2009 at 7:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jasonmoffett

Larry: I pick lefty and righty!
Slater: One upped again, arrg.

October 16 2009 at 6:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
wulfn1

you're the MAN! ... NO YOU'RE the MAN!....

October 16 2009 at 5:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike

Damnit Larry, dual-wielding is cheating when you're playing finger light-sabers.

October 16 2009 at 5:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
matt.hinkley

Larry, you really need to stop giving me crap...I really enjoyed working with Tara Reid...she's just so hot, so what if I had to work with Uwe Boll.

October 16 2009 at 4:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply