April 19, 2014

Yup, Sarah Palin will appear on Oprah

by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 20th 2009 2:59PM
Palin bookSarah Palin has a memoir coming out next month, Going Rogue. And as part of what I'm sure will be a big media blitz promoting the book Palin will appear on Oprah.

This could be an interesting episode. Palin has not really talked at length since leaving her position as Governor of Alaska, and Oprah was a rather, um, huge supporter of President Obama's. Oprah is advertising the appearance as a "world exclusive," but I can't imagine that Palin wouldn't do other shows.

The episode will air on November 16. The book comes out the next day.

robby

Don't quit your day job, your poem sucked.

October 21 2009 at 3:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dedee

Oprah never interviewed Obama on her show as a platform for his Presidental Race. I would like to hear Ms. Palin's view of how her life has changed since the election. I've only heard bits & pieces of things she is rumored to have said and because of the rumors & media editing, I feel she's an embrassement to educated women. I plan to watch Oprah to see that interview. I have never watched an entire Oprah show. Let's face it, Ms. Palin is a wealthy woman due to the Book Deal!

October 21 2009 at 2:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
diagd1

I haven't watched Oprah for eons, but I will not miss that episode! I admire Oprah, although I did not respect her support of the empty suit in the white house. Palin is a maverick and one of the most interesting people on the political scene. FYI: those of you who hate Palin should know that the more you hate her, the more people like me like her. We just don't understand your intense hatred of her.

October 21 2009 at 2:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
eveluce0212

I will no longer watch Oprah or buy her magazine. I hate S. Palin. I want here to go dig an igloo and stay in it!!! She is the woman the book of Revelation speaks of, the one who is in it with Satan. She is evil and in love with only herself. I hope she disappears for good. for the love of God, this woman is obnoxious!!!! GO AWAY!!!

October 21 2009 at 1:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to eveluce0212's comment
robby

How hateful. You talk about the book of Revelation and hate someone who you know nothing about but what has been fed to by tv and the left wing nut cases. Maybe you should disappear.

October 21 2009 at 3:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Thinker

Most comments on Ms. Palin refer to her as "Sarah". Do you really know her that well?

October 21 2009 at 12:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Darrell

If she didn't do Oprah it would make her look like she is afraid. So of course she is going to do it.

October 21 2009 at 12:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lori

Sarah beware !!! Oprah has now become the enemy She is not going to be fair and balanced This is dangerous for you and I hope those preparing you are doing it correctly Oprah has the black community on her back since they believe she got George Bush elected. She didn't, but They think that She can't be what she wants to be any longer

October 21 2009 at 12:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
robinbell44

Are you people aware that AOL is capturing all of your posts and warehousing them to sell to the highest bidder. Click on your username in your post and wa la there are all the posts you have made. You dont want employers finding this info better try to contact AOL to delete it. I have tried to no avail.

October 21 2009 at 12:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Catherine

There was a governor named Palin
Who quit 'cause her methods were failin'
So, she looked everywhere
To become a millionaire,
With a book, now, her spirits are sailin'!

October 21 2009 at 12:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bill Buskirk

This will be an intersting show. I normaly don't watch Opra but I think I want to see this . I half to wounder how much of the good stuf will in up on the cuting room floor.

October 21 2009 at 12:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply