What's On Tonight: Supernanny, Law and Order, White Collar, The Soup
by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 23rd 2009 12:21PM
- At 7:30, Cartoon Network has a new Batman: The Brave and the Bold.
- At 8, ABC has a new Supernanny, followed by new episodes of Ugly Betty and 20/20.
- CBS has a new Ghost Whisperer at 8, then new episodes of Medium and Numb3rs.
- NBC has new episodes of Law and Order, Dateline, and The Jay Leno Show.
- FOX has a new Brothers at 8, followed by new episodes of 'Til Death and Dollhouse.
- There's a new Smallville on The CW at 8.
- PBS has a new Washington Week at 8, then new episodes of NOW and Bill Moyers Journal.
- MyNetwork TV has a new Smackdown! at 8.
- ESPN2 has College Football at 8, Rutgers vs. Army.
- Nickelodeon has a new episode of The Troop at 8.
- Also at 8: Disney has a new Wizards of Waverly Place, followed by a new Suite Life on Deck.
- At 8:30, Cartoon Network has a new Ben 10: Alien Force.
- At 9, USA has a new Monk, then the series premiere of White Collar.
- Syfy has a new episode of Stargate Universe at 9, followed by a new Sanctuary.
- BBC America has a new Friday Night with Jonathan Ross at 9.
- At 10, E! has a new episode of The Soup.
- History Channel has a new Lock 'N Load with R. Lee Ermey at 10.
- Travel Channel has two new episodes of Ghost Stories at 10.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
- Charlie Rose: TBA
- The Late Show with David Letterman: Amy Poehler, Nick Griffin, and Judy Collins (repeat)
- The Tonight Show: Robin Williams, Piers Morgan, and All Time Low (repeat)
- Chelsea Lately: Cory Monteith, Josh Wolf, Janet Varney, and Ross Matthews (repeat)
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Terry Bradshaw, Catherine Keener, and Echo & The Bunnymen
- Tavis Smiley: Andy Williams
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon: Kristen Wiig, David Wells, Christopher Cross, and Michael McDonald (repeat)
- The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson: Julia Louis-Dreyfus and The Avett Brothers (repeat)
- Last Call with Carson Daly: Tucker Max, Emily Cook, and Wild Light (repeat)