October 22, 2014

Who wants to buy a new ring for Kate Gosselin?

by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 29th 2009 5:57PM
I know, it sounds like the worst idea for a game show ever, but actually I'm referring to this interview that Kate Gosselin did with Ellen DeGeneres the other day. She talks about all the stuff we've heard about already, but she also talks about a ring that she wants to buy "once she has a job."

It's funny how Kate says a bunch of lines that would ordinarily get a round of applause from an audience but I don't think they care. And it's great that Kate isn't doing talk shows and appearing in the public eye like Jon is, isn't it?

C.A.

I'm gonna go ahead and request that TV Squad do their part in helping the world by ignoring these people. Every little bit can help. With your effort my brain might be saved!

October 30 2009 at 8:15 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joyce N.

Well, at least she didn't shed the usual 'woe-is-me' tears we're almost always subjected to. I'm so sick of hearing about how hard it is for her. It takes two to tango and Jon didn't rip this union to shreds all by himself.

She publicly expresses wishes for something and usually gets it (tummy surgery, trips, etc.) so she's probably hoping some sap out there will spring for the ring for her, too. Who's watching the kids while she traipses all over the country singing her sad song? She states that this is her job and also that she needs a job. This "job" is not one she'll give up easily to look for real work. She's loving the perks, the fame , and will stretch her "15 minutes" for as long as she can, and continue to tell us she's doing it all "for the kids".

She's turned into a famewhore monster and and her kids will suffer from her actions as much as Jon's.

October 29 2009 at 9:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Joyce N.'s comment
NightOwl

to Joyce N.
Couldnt agree more. The first thing I thought when I read this was "wait a minute, hasnt she been screaming forever that her show, her books and her appearances are her job, or her business as she sometimes calls it?" So, now is she dropping hints, or dangling some bait, that she is trolling for a new gig of some sort? The sad thing is that she will probably get one. Ugh. Her husband may be a clueless moron who is embarassing himself constantly in public, but Kate is a calculating, manipulative whack job who is shameless about getting the things that she wants. To me that is worse than being a simpleton like Jon.

October 30 2009 at 7:31 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
wulfn1

somebody please find these people a real job and TURN THE #@$! CAMERA OFF !!!!

October 29 2009 at 8:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Aaron

The media follows Jon
Kate follows the media...

October 29 2009 at 6:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Guess Who

Dear God why won't these people just go away. "Reality" TV is contributing to the decline of western civilization - but then again, what isn't these days.

October 29 2009 at 6:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply