April 19, 2014

The new trailer for Lost is really lame

by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 30th 2009 4:33PM
ABC has released a short teaser for the upcoming last season of Lost that starts in January (probably). Take a look and tell me if you find it as lame as I do.

There's no new footage! Come on ABC, give us one quick scene, a piece of dialogue, the back of someone's head, a shadow, something.

[via The Live Feed]

JDR22

You knew there wouldn't be new footage. TPTB said there wouldn't be, so I'm not sure why you're surprised.

I thought that the promo could have been better. Not bad, but just OK. I don't care much anyway, I just want the new season to start!

November 03 2009 at 1:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MCW

Well, it does say 2010, so I wouldn't be surprised if - come 2010, you started seeing spoiler trailers. I also hope they don't start showing them (if they do, I won't watch). I want to savor every second, in real time, not quickly edited and thrown together.

October 31 2009 at 10:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Butters

What is lame is when TV shows spoil the show by giving away too much information in the teasers.

I applaud the producers of Lost for doing this sort of campaign.

October 30 2009 at 11:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
elf

Please don't spoil it...the teaser is fine. I want this last season to be perfect! We're already got one screwy thing messing with us cause they will split it up for the Olympics.

October 30 2009 at 8:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
plinstrot

Get this guy to do the season 6 trailers:

October 30 2009 at 8:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Alex K.

Good thing they don't show any new footage. But they could have done a much better job with the footage we know. For mystery's sake I would have liked the idea of simple black letters on a white screen.

October 30 2009 at 6:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kyp

I love the fact that their not releasing any new footage. I wish more shows would do this.

October 30 2009 at 6:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
VlonewolfV

I am glad they aren't using any new footage. Any footage would be a spoiler one way or another. And with the way last season ended, there will be a big tease at the beginning of next season to get us excited.

October 30 2009 at 5:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Andy

A couple weeks ago the writers announced that there will be no new footage shown until the premier. All of the Lost teasers before the season begins will use recycled footage.

October 30 2009 at 4:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply