October 24, 2014

Kirstie Alley getting a weight loss reality show

by Danny Gallagher, posted Nov 3rd 2009 8:32PM
A&E, the cable network that is slowly becoming no arts nor entertainment, has signed on another tabloid favorite celebrity to bare her life for the camera.

Kirstie Alley will join the network's neverending list of celebrity reality shows. This one will focus on her neverending battle with weight loss as she raises her kids. The network has ordered 10 episodes of the new series.

In other words, it's every other family-related reality show you've ever seen except this one will star Kirstie Alley.

Green Tea

Nice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and useful information with us.

Green Tea Diet

December 31 2009 at 12:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Todd29

"Recently, I lost 85 pounds and I don't know how to describe how great I feel! I am loving the new me along with everyone and everything around me! All of my dreams are now possible! Thank You!" This is a comment which I received last week. By following the guidelines in the book Lose Weight Using Four Easy Steps from www.bbotw.com anyone will achieve spectacular weight loss results.

December 23 2009 at 3:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
EscapeFromFat.com

Good, on her. If it can help others out there than its worth it.

But seriously how many more reality shows can we really watch, its cheap to make just a camera man and you're good to go.

November 04 2009 at 5:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Linda Hibbard

Try wearing wearable weights like "Body Togs" anatomically designed weighted sleeves worn on your arms & legs under your clothes. Put them on in the morning and you literally forget you have them on while increasing your calorie burn, muscle tone & bone density! Weighted vests work great too! Go to: http://www.WomensPersonalFitness.net

November 04 2009 at 3:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tndrugrehab

www.drug-rehab-tennessee.com

November 04 2009 at 7:43 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tndrugrehab

I love Kirstie Alley and am very proud of her landing this gig. I saw her on Oprah yesterday, what a great personality, and she has done so much for drug and alcohol addiction Keep up the good work Kirstie

November 04 2009 at 7:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Daisy

This could truly be a reality show like no other if it took a look at Kirstie's support for Scientology's CCHR and Narconon. That's the real story, there. And let's hear about Xenu.

Or there could be the Kirstie Alley Twitter show.

November 04 2009 at 3:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lady Olivier

I'm sick of it too. I was once Big like her, I lost the weight and kept it off and OHMY! Without cameras and a weight coach or whatever. No diet bars either! Wasn't she suppose to have been on Oprah in her bikini again??

November 03 2009 at 11:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sir Yuck-Yuck

soooo tired of hearing about this chick's weight gains and weight losses :|

November 03 2009 at 8:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply