October 30, 2014

All you guys who wanted to date Omarosa will finally get your chance

by Bob Sassone, posted Nov 10th 2009 4:39PM
OmarosaI'm not sure what type of person would want to date Omarosa, one of the great villains in reality show history, but we're about to find out.

Donald Trump and Omarosa are teaming up (with TV One) for Omarosa's Ultimate Merger, which will have 12 guys competing in various challenges to see who wins her heart. Her cold, cold heart.

Trump will appear on the show too (of course) and it will be filmed at the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Las Vegas. Not sure I like the name though. It would be better if it was titled So You Want To Try To Date Omarosa or Who Wants To Date An Omarosa or Are You Smart Enough Not To Date Omarosa?

Actually, the best title for the show is unfortunately already taken: Shark Tank.

Creep

Hell no. This nasty attention starved skank needs to stop trying so desperately and pathetically to be relevant.

November 11 2009 at 9:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MCW

If I could wire her jaw shut just enough so that she couldn't talk, then maybe... even then, just maybe.

November 10 2009 at 10:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anita

You know, I was all for Omarosa during her first turn on 'The Apprentice.' I thought she was intelligent, smart, and direct. And, like many of the other Apprentice-types, she had her weaknesses, but people tended to focus on her difficulties more than they did for others. Some people said it was due to her race, others due to her personality. The only thing I disliked was when Kwame gave her a return ticket and she blatantly cost him the opportunity of winning. When she returned for her second bout with the Apprentice, my interest at that point waned as well as my support.

While I know everyone and their mother has their own reality TV and accompanying dating show, but isn't it typically restricted to ex-singers from the 80s/90s (or their little brothers) and their cast-offs? Also, hasn't her moment in the sun already sailed? Why are we trying so hard with reality spin-offs of reality spin-offs? I know I keep saying this, but is it so difficult to spend the $ that they would on this show and actually create an actual show with actors, dialogue, and drama? I'm quite certain there are tons of unemployed writers and actors willing to do so, even with union fees. And, maybe they could save $ by not paying network executives to reduce any item of originality to our contemporary form of banality.

November 10 2009 at 8:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joyce N.

Trump MUST be paying these guys a LOT of money to participate in this one!

November 10 2009 at 8:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
WhatI

Obviously looking for Helen Keller-types.....

November 10 2009 at 7:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Richard Espy

I almost did a spit take on the "cold, cold heart" line.

It's funny because it's true!

November 10 2009 at 6:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply