April 23, 2014

Subtle Subtitles: Jon and Levi

by Bob Sassone, posted Nov 13th 2009 1:27PM
V
If you haven't seen our game before, we give you a picture from a recent episode of a TV series and you provide the caption!

Last week's winner is miles with this: "The sign says 'To Serve Man. That seems innocent enough."

This week's picture is the meeting between Jon Gosselin and Levi Johnston:

Jon and Levi

Austin

Welcome to Double Douche... I'm your host Marc Summers.

November 14 2009 at 5:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rich

Damn, I knew I should have waited till we were off the air to ask him out.

November 14 2009 at 3:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SyncopatedThyme

Dude, is that clock over there right? Only two minutes left til our 15 minutes is over?

November 14 2009 at 3:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Susan Burns

When your wife says she wants just one more kid, Levi, run away....run far far away!

November 14 2009 at 2:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
C.A.

"You know you could've told me if you were going to were that coat. Now I look like we look like morons."

"I don't think it's the coats..."

You can decide who is saying what.

November 14 2009 at 12:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to C.A.'s comment
C.A.

Oh, what I'd give for an edit button. It should just say "Now we look like morons."

Now I look like a moron.

November 14 2009 at 12:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
eric f

The Biggest Loser: Hall Of Fame Edition

November 14 2009 at 11:45 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joyce N.

Dumb and Dumber.

November 14 2009 at 11:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sarah

Wait; don't we children we should be taking care of?

November 13 2009 at 7:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sarah

I'm so glad we went shopping together. I love our matching peacoats.

November 13 2009 at 7:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Guess Who

"...and that boys and girls, is why it's so important to wear a condom."

November 13 2009 at 7:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply