December 21, 2014

Have any questions for Vik Sahay of Chuck? Ask them here!

by Joel Keller, posted Nov 23rd 2009 10:27AM
Vik Sahay and Zach Levi of ChuckOn Tuesday, we're going to be recording our weekly podcast. In honor of the return of NBC's Chuck on January 10, we're going to have Vik Sahay, who plays Buy More cog Lester Patel, on board to talk about the show's return and what fans can expect.

Last season ended with a bang, as most fans already know. Not to spoil anything, but the finale ended with Chuck saying the famous line from The Matrix, "I know kung fu." And, boy, does he ever. Sahay will be able to give us some insight into what's in store for the Buy More crew now that Chuck is going in a new and even more adventurous direction.

Have questions about for Vik about Chuck or anything else? Leave them in the comments and we'll relay them to Sahay during the podcast. We'll even give you credit for any question we use. So, ask away below. Any question we get in before we record the podcast tomorrow (time TBD right now) will be eligible.

spylie

For Vik : First, i love him and his character :) Then, my question is : will, him and the cast, come in France to shoot some scene and/or to promote the show ?

November 24 2009 at 5:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sarah

My brother and I went to Comic Con this year and we waited in line for houors just to ensure that we'd get good seats for the Chuck panel. It was the best and most fun panel that we attended. I loved how Vik Sahay and Scott Krinsky came out as Jeffster and basically threw one rockin' concert. I guess my question for Vik is; will we please see more Jeffster performances in the new season? And, will 'Chuck' be at Comic Con 2010?

November 23 2009 at 1:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
greatone

I have a couple of questions. Who ideal was it to create the super group Jeffster? Also, do you and Jeff have any input on what songs Jeffster will perform?

I think Best Buy missed a golden opportunity in teaming up with NBC and Chuck. They could had a Jeffster concert series at different Best Buys location all over the U.S. .

One last question: Do Sahay think NBC will wise up and move Chuck off the Friday night death slot and move them to a better time slot during the week? I certain hope so.

November 23 2009 at 12:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to greatone's comment
Rich

Hey Chuck is not airing on Fridays. It is coming back to Mondays. The premiere is Sunday Jauanuary 10, 2010 with two new epsiodes then back to Mondays at 8.

Here are the promos running on NBC

November 24 2009 at 10:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ed_C.

Have you heard anything from the network about how many packages of Nerds they got?

November 23 2009 at 12:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JeffsterNo1fan

I was wondering if Vik could shed some light on this - with the show not premiering until January, does that mean we'll miss out on the yearly to-die-for Buy More Thanksgiving/Black Friday ep? Chuck holidays are hilarious! Or maybe Lester will orchestrate a Passover palooza at the Buy More?

November 23 2009 at 12:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tom

Up until now, Lester has been the character with the least "background" character stuff (we've met Jeff's sister, and all of Morgan and Anna's families). Are we going to get to see more of his home/family life this season?

November 23 2009 at 12:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jennifer

Can't wait to see Vik & the gang back in January. I do have a question for Vik: Who's been heading up the Nerd Herd in Chuck's absence? (Did Lester's short tyranny as Buy More's "ass man" earn him the nod?)

November 23 2009 at 12:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Richard

This is the first I've heard of the return of Chuck! And I'm very happy. I guess Subway has quite a bit of advertising pull. Chuck is a smart, funny, enjoyable, family friendly (for the most part) program and I'm glad to see that NBC has smartened-up--at least a little.

November 23 2009 at 11:30 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply