April 16, 2014

What the y'all? Someone throws a ham at Paula Deen

by Bob Sassone, posted Nov 23rd 2009 5:01PM
This is no way to wish Paula Deen a Happy Thanksgiving.

At an event in Atlanta this morning, someone threw a ham and it hit Deen right in the face. Now, I'm not sure if they did it deliberately, it seems more like they were shipping/packaging hams and she didn't know it was going to be thrown to her. You can hear someone say "oh my God" in this clip and catch a quick glimpse of her husband as she walks off camera. She's fine though. (Update: I embedded new video.)

Watch CBS News Videos Online

Eric H

That man is a national hero

November 24 2009 at 9:14 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
GemmaDine

Lol, i know i shouldn't have laughed, but lol thanks for posting it......i had heard about it, but hadn't 'seen' it till now....did it even bleed? she leaned wayyy over and kinda spit or something didnt she? oh, well it will give her something to talk about on upcoming shows...

November 24 2009 at 3:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Charlie Conner

at least it wasn't a football..."oh my nose!"

November 24 2009 at 3:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Judy

It was removed so we can't watch it. The same thing happened with the video of Jennifer Lopez falling during last nights music awards. They were all pulled due to copyright infringement - Dick Clark enterprises.

November 23 2009 at 7:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonathan

Congratulations on the crafty headline. Love it.

November 23 2009 at 6:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
C.A.

I don't know what player that is but I can't seem to get it to work.

November 23 2009 at 5:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to C.A.'s comment
C.A.

Wow! I wonder what was going through that guy's mind? I did laugh some though. I hope she is okay.

November 24 2009 at 7:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply