November 28, 2014

Here's the new promo for Lost (from Spain)

by Bob Sassone, posted Dec 1st 2009 8:02AM
We aren't getting too many promos for the last season of Lost from ABC (and zero new footage), but this promo from Spain is pretty damn cool. It's hard to see if there's any new footage (I don't think there is), but it's very well done.

[via Popwatch]

Dan

This season has taken some really interesting turns. It's interesting to see how popular the show has become worldwide. I lived in Europe for awhile, and it seems everyone is eagerly anticipating the final outcome of the series, no matter where you travel.

Given all the plot twist so far, I find it hard to even guess how things will go. Of course, that's what keeps me ingaged with the show.

Dan

February 12 2010 at 12:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ryan

Yeah, there's no new footage. But the manipulation of old footage is masterfully done.

Then again I would get excited with just a blank screen that says Lost Final Season 2010. I'm easy to please when it comes to this show. Gah! I can't wait!

December 01 2009 at 10:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kikstad

Very interesting special effects. I can't believe there's only one season left!

-- Nick
from City of Kik

December 01 2009 at 8:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John

Hmmmm...this smells fan-made to me for some reason. It's pretty well done, but there's something...off about it. I can't quite put my finger on it.

December 01 2009 at 8:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to John's comment
John

Hmmmm, maybe not, just clicked through the link.

December 01 2009 at 8:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lara

I'm from Spain and I can assure you that cuatro is a real tv station. ;)

December 02 2009 at 3:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply