What's On Tonight: Presidential Address, Scrubs, Victoria's Secret, ECW
by Bob Sassone, posted Dec 1st 2009 12:21PM
- At 8, the major networks and the cable news networks have the Presidential Address.
- The CW has a new 90210 at 8, then a new Melrose Place.
- At 8:30, FOX has a new So You Think You Can Dance.
- At 9, ABC has the season premiere of Scrubs (two episodes), followed by a new episode of The Forgotten.
- NBC has a new, two-hour Biggest Loser at 9.
- Discovery has a new Dirty Jobs at 9, then a new Ghost Lab.
- History Channel has a new How The World Was Made at 9.
- Food Network has a new The Best Thing I Ever Ate at 9.
- Spike has Super Dave's Spike-Tacular at 9.
- IFC has two episodes of Arrested Development at 9.
- At 10, CBS has the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
- There's a new Sons of Anarchy on FX at 10.
- Bravo has a new Tabatha's Salon Makeover at 10.
- Syfy has a new ECW at 10.
- Lifetime has a new Sherri at 10.
- Also at 10: MTV has a new episode of The Hills, followed by a new episode of The City.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
- Charlie Rose: David Brooks and Al Hunt
- Lopez Tonight: Jessica Alba, Columbus Short, and The Bravery
- The Daily Show: Thomas Friedman
- The Colbert Report: Sherman Alexie and Guy Consolmagno
- The Late Show with David Letterman: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Guy Fieri, and Carrie Underwood (repeat)
- The Tonight Show: Tobey Maguire, Chris Colfer, and Rickie Lee Jones
- Chelsea Lately: Jesse Tyler Ferguson
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Magic Johnson and Kellan Lutz
- Tavis Smiley: Ali Eteraz and Angie Stone
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon: Kristen Stewart, Jamie Kennedy, and The Avett Brothers (repeat)
- The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson: Joel McHale and The Swell Season
- Last Call with Carson Daly: Glenn Howerton, Chad Hedrick, and Cold War Kids (repeat)