September 1, 2014

David Cross and Will Arnett reunite for new UK series

by Bob Sassone, posted Dec 3rd 2009 5:01PM
OK, so it's not Arrested Development, but the new Channel 4 show The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret does have both David Cross and Will Arnett, and from this clip of the pilot it seems like something AD fans could get into. Arnett's character doesn't seem to far removed from his 30 Rock character. Amber Tamblyn plays Cross' girlfriend.

[via TV Tattle]

izikavazo

Ah, some good memories.

December 04 2009 at 2:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
texas_red

I'm not the only one that notices the other guy is Spike Jonze, right?

December 04 2009 at 8:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BT01

It was on Channel 4 in Britain on this program called comedy showcase. They are showing 7 pilots that they have for this season but not all of them will necessarily be picked up for a full series. I really hope this show does. Otherwise we are really left hanging without finding out how he manages to get in all the trouble. Pilot was really funny, it definitely deserves to be picked up.

December 04 2009 at 6:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jim

Thought it was very good (although it also felt very much like a pilot) but gosh it makes me hope even more for an AD reunion!

December 03 2009 at 6:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim

Can't view the clip from within the UK....

I-R-O-N-Y

December 03 2009 at 5:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Jim's comment
Ashley Boyd

Can if you go to youtube yourself. The full ep is on there (and presumably 4OD). Intend to watch it tomorrow when I can get the TV to myself :D

December 03 2009 at 6:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply