April 24, 2014

Neil Patrick Harris is Frosty the Inappropriate Snowman

by Bob Sassone, posted Dec 3rd 2009 2:33PM
This looks like something a fan made up on the web but it was actually created by CBS. It's to promote the upcoming airings of Frosty the Snowman and Frosty Returns, as well as How I Met Your Mother. Is there anything Neil Patrick Harris isn't in these days?

TY

Here's another hilarious take on the Christmas Holidays!

December 07 2009 at 6:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
echap

That was beyond scary. Now I know EXACTLY why I don't watch network TV anymore. Taking a classic Rankin/Bass holiday cartoon and making it total a mess. Nice job CBS. Thanks for tweaking my childhood memories, just to make it "hip" and exceptable for an increasingly ignorant generation...Don't mess with classics...indeed.

Neil Patrick Harris you should be ashamed...

December 07 2009 at 2:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
TY

Here's another twisted but funny take on the Holidays!

December 07 2009 at 2:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dennis

WTF He is a homo anyway

December 07 2009 at 11:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to dennis's comment
jeff

i dont see you on TV anywhere.

December 07 2009 at 1:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gene

As much as I love Neil Patrick Harris, I have to say that he's rapidly becoming the US equivalent of John Barrowman... who I also love.
Weird.

December 03 2009 at 2:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Gene's comment
MrC

Watch out or CBS'll have him hosting a version of "Tonight's the Night" soon :)

December 04 2009 at 2:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dave

I can't believe I didn't think of that before.

Both guys have hit TV shows (HIMYM and Torchwood), are cultural icons (Barney Stinson and Capt Jack Harkness), both are guest judges on variety reality shows (American Idol and those Andrew Lloyd Webber shows on the BBC), both can sing, dance and are utterly awesome. Does NPH do panto? John Barrowman completely sold out every performance this year for Robin Hood at Cardiff's New Theatre (just the other side of the town centre from Torchwood 3) before the panto season started. If he did, it'd be legen-wait for it-dary and then he would be the US equivalent of John Barrowman. NPH needs to do panto in Britain next year. Someone tell his agent!

December 20 2009 at 9:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply