September 22, 2014

Sneak Peek: The Deep End, the show that's replacing FlashForward (for now)

by Bob Sassone, posted Dec 10th 2009 3:28PM
Fans of ABC's FlashForward were a little surprised when it was announced at the end of the most recent episode that the show was going on a four month hiatus (plus the network has cut the episode order). Here's a preview of the new show that's going to replace it for a while.

It's called The Deep End and it's about a law students fighting for a spot at a big law firm. It debuts on January 21.

sam

This looks a bit like Scrubs with law students

December 11 2009 at 3:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ctunightfall

This reminds me of a short-lived Dick Wolf show that took place in the Law & Order universe but didn't have the L&O part... How successful was that show again?

December 10 2009 at 11:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Will

Just because CBS hit gold with "The Good Wife" doesn't mean ABC can just put another lawyer show in there & win ratings. GW has Julianna Margelis ( I know I prob. got the spelling wrong). I started watching the show because of her, I stayed because it's a pretty well-written show. ABC is going to kill Flashforward. When will these guys learn that this is a boneheaded move for a new show? It's just dumb.

December 10 2009 at 7:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sir Yuck-Yuck

*yawns* lawyers *yawns* changes the channel

December 10 2009 at 7:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
backbackheyhey

Dear ABC: Please stop. Now.

December 10 2009 at 6:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
trekker437

Stupid ABC...they drop Eli Stone, a perfectly good (great) lawyer show for this BS...Admittedly, I am finishing up law school and find this display particularly insulting.

December 10 2009 at 4:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to trekker437's comment
Scott Barden

So what you're saying is you're entering into public interest law, I also am finishing up law school, at a tier one school, I work for one of the largest firms in the nation. This clip has embodied most of what I have seen and enjoyed!

December 13 2009 at 12:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply