October 25, 2014

Ask TV Squad: The Big Bang Theory and more!

by Isabelle Carreau, posted Dec 16th 2009 6:02PM
The Big Bang TheoryThe "Ask TV Squad" column, published every Wednesday, answers your questions about current and past TV shows, as well as about the celebrities appearing on TV. Every week, I will pick a question (or more) sent to us and provide answers in the column. If your question is not picked for a column, it may be answered in a subsequent column or in TV Squad's APB Podcast.

To submit questions to the "Ask TV Squad" column, you can post them below in comments or email them to asktvsquad@gmail.com.

This week, I've decided to offer you a little hunt game titled "Ask TV Squad Visitors." After the jump, you will find three questions that were sent to us and for which I have not found the answers yet. Will you be able to find the answers and help fellow TVSquad.com's visitors?

Share your wisdom by answering in the comments section the questions about an unknown show, a prop on The Big Bang Theory and a pendant on Nurse Jackie.Here are the three questions, you need to try to answer. If you find the answer these TVSquad.com's visitors are looking for, please post in the comment sections.

Menachem asks "I was wondering if you could help me identify a TV show, based on a scene I remember. The show must be about 20 years old. All I remember is one scene that took place in a jail, with a hippie woman (I think). And the sheriff. The hippie woman mentioned that in their youth they had both got matching tattoos. The sheriff shows the space where his tattoo used to be and said (If I remember correctly), "I don't know what hurt more, getting the tattoo, removing it, or the three months in between". I think the sheriff might have had at least one kid that was witnessing the exchange. I've been trying to figure out what show this might have been from, but haven't been successful. Would you be able to help me?"

James asks "What is the thing on the pillar in the living room of The Big Bang Theory? There's quite a lot of cool props on the Sheldon & Leonard living room set on The Big Bang Theory. But there is also a pillar just off the hallway to the bathroom/bedroom. And on this pillar there is an odd object that features prominently in many many scenes of the show. I have no idea what it is and its really bugging me."

Rich asks "What is the pendant that Jackie wears in the opening credits [of Nurse Jackie]? Is it a Saint Christopher's medal?"

Don't be shy to submit questions for future Ask TV Squad columns by leaving your questions in comments or by emailing asktvsquad@gmail.com