July 31, 2014

So what did you think of Diane Sawyer's first night?

by Bob Sassone, posted Dec 22nd 2009 8:04AM
Diane SawyerSo Diane Sawyer took over for Charles Gibson last night on ABC's World News. I don't know how "important" her first episode was. She's filled in on the show before and obviously wouldn't suddenly start yelling expletives or start drooling. She handled herself fine (though if I want to see a chick read the news I watch Katie on CBS). What did everyone else think?

What did you think of Diane Sawyer's first night?
She was great140 (23.9%)
She should have stayed with Good Morning America56 (9.6%)
I watch Katie Couric24 (4.1%)
I watch Brian Williams94 (16.0%)
Who watches network news?!?272 (46.4%)

larry

she seems so phony, always looking so concerned, maybe she needs to use the bathroom

December 24 2009 at 7:36 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Amanda

I'm not sure how that is supposed to be funny but its not. Not cool.

December 23 2009 at 3:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
TorrentFreak

Look people there's nothing wrong with letting chicks read the news. I mean c'mon, what century are we in? Chicks can do lots of things as good as guys these days.

December 22 2009 at 5:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Melissa

A chick reading the news? Um, are you serious?

December 22 2009 at 11:52 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Candy

Not funny.

December 22 2009 at 9:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
debrev2002

Really? you wrote that and then actually thought about it, and still posted it here? Wow! Talk about sexist.

December 22 2009 at 9:15 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
evie

If you want to see a "chick read the news?"

How are you still employed?

December 22 2009 at 8:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Alex

Yeah, why in the world would we need two chicks reading the news?

Are you a troll? How did you get into the TV Squad posting system?

December 22 2009 at 8:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Alex's comment
Monkeydog

I'm pretty sure what Bob did there was use sarcasm to make a joke.

December 22 2009 at 8:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply