April 24, 2014

O.C. Real Housewives' Lynne Curtin in real, big trouble

by Allison Waldman, posted Dec 23rd 2009 12:30PM
lynn_curtin_real_housewives_ocOn The Real Housewives of Orange County, Lynne Curtin faced concerns about her financial problems by going out and getting a face lift. That's right, she bought something that she probably couldn't pay for, but couldn't be repossessed. Well, now Real Housewive's Lynne Curtain is in financial trouble with the law.

Lynne and Frank Curtin have a judgment against them involving $1.2 million and they didn't pay up. Because of that failure to pay, a Riverside County, California judge issued a bench warrant for the couple to appear in court and explain themselves. The court date was Monday, December 21. The Curtins never showed up.

Uh-oh. That's not cool. The judicial system does not look kindly on people who ignore the law. Actually, Lynne and Frank are acting like they're above the law. How could they not have appeared? At least send an attorney to ask for a continuance or something.

Lynne's a jewelry designer, but times are tough even in the O.C. and on The Real Housewives. In August, she and her kin were evicted from their rented mansion. As for the $1.2 mill they owe, that's not even dough that they owe the landlord. That's money they owe to a former business partner who won a judgment against them.

Wow, between the Salahis and the Curtins, Bravo's on a roll with these Real Housewives characters. Maybe they would welcome the Balloon Boy's family.

suzi corey

Lynne....You absolutely make me SICK.....and I ask myself WHY I even watch this ridiculous program??? (with my daughter)...U are the WORST...how can you live with yourself??....I would give anything to have a husband who gave a shit about me, period....the entire time your financial crisis is happening...you purchase a jacket that costs over a thousand dollars!!???...that is what I LIVE ON each month! If THAT wasn't enough, you had your 'hubby' foot the bill for a chin/face lift?!!! We all know you are UGLY on the inside....(you can't fix ugly!!!) Come live in the trailer park with me...we can be BFF's!!!! smoochies! kiss kiss hug hug....You are still BUTT UGLY.......Suzi from St. Louie!

February 25 2010 at 10:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lorrie

I meant it was a big waste of money (the procedures), sometime these people can you so mad you revert to their behavior!

February 21 2010 at 3:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lorrie

It's not all Lynn's husbands fault. She makes me physically ill with the money she spends. Her children are brats, because she gives them whatever they want, when perhaps all they want is discipline and love. Her older daughter should never have gotten a nose job, I see NO difference in her at all. That was money straight out the money. It does make you believe there is a God, I also don't notice any difference in Lynn's skin, too much sun damage. She is very selfish.

February 20 2010 at 8:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Stacey

Lynn,

Your a monster! How dare you bring your daughters not only into your financial problems, but your marriage problems, and pin them against their father. Your spoiled and look like a sea bass. Your manipulative and damaging to your kids (who despite being monsters themselves) don't need to be in the middle of your shit with your husband.

February 19 2010 at 1:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
holly

they need to serve time for renting million dollar homes and not paying rent and moving again when evicted & not showing up for court on the 1.2 million judgement case against them. Plus they probably use the fact that they are on the oc housewives show to get into new rentals and still dont pay. Probably wont make the payments on the facelift and nose either. Lynne needs a brain transplant as well as her fake face lifted.

January 18 2010 at 12:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
holly

ugh! lynne is so dumb, did you see how she and her retarded husband acted when their daughter didnt come home till the next day, they were more offended that she wasnt all made up in hair and makeup then the fact that she was out partying all night long! They were more concerned that alexa didnt look perfect for the camera then the fact that she is acting out about living this fake lifestyle! I used to think lynne and hubby were harmless, now i think different, they need to serve time. No warmth in their fake homes at all, no family pictures and no wonder their garage is always full of moving boxes, that all they do (lynnes "wonderwoman" cuffs are stupid)

January 18 2010 at 12:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
holly

so they rent million dollar homes and dont pay till they get evicted. Thats why they have had five evictions and maybe more. It would be good to put them away for a while and let the girls be raised by the grandma or someone else, while there is still hope for these poor kids. Lynne is so ignorant, fake, self centered and dense to think as long as you look good nothing else matters, what a bad way to raise her daughters who are crying out for help. Frank is so "out of it" all the time and sad.

January 17 2010 at 11:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Monique

I think that these people need to really focus on the most important things and quit it with the face lifts and fake tatas and so on..... Also I am 26 and I am very upset at the way Lynn reacted in tonights show toward Gretchen. Gretchen was not trying to down the way Lynn raises her children, she was just lending a ear to her daughter if she needed someone else to talk to. I always wanted someone to do that for me and it never happened as a teen but now that I do have that I am thankful and it would have been even better as a teen. And Lynns daughter really played her mom because she was once saying how her mom doesnt listen, then she tells her mom bull shi*t that caused an issue that wasnt needed!

January 14 2010 at 10:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
shelly

yah i think it's kinda funny that they spend money they know they don't have. on the one episode frank said" i know times are tough but lynns been wanting this face lift for a long time and i want to make her happy." well don't you think he would want to pay rent with that money so they don't have to keep moving and owing all that money to people? and another thing maybe the daughter should get a job instead of taking time off after high school. she sure needed that nose job NOT!!!!!! just more money they spent but don't have. what idiots

December 30 2009 at 11:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RicardoCabeza

I love how everybody here is bitching about how superficial these wenches are yet all of you tools watch this show and WISH you were these hose bags.

December 25 2009 at 1:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply