October 1, 2014

This is my favorite commercial right now

by Bob Sassone, posted Jan 5th 2010 3:30PM
I have to hand it to Geico. I remember when I first starting see their TV commercials years ago, wondering who this little company was that was making these odd, probably ineffective ads. But now the company is not only making great commercials, they're iconic. How many companies have more than one memorable spokesperson/mascot that star in their ads like Geico does with the cavemen, the lizard, and the money pile?

The latest features Elmer Fudd. Kudos on being able to use Looney Tunes characters, Geico!

philly_phenom

Personally, I prefer the Charlie Daniels version of the commercial, but Elmer Fudd - always fun.

January 06 2010 at 1:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chris

"This director is starting to wub me the wong way!"

January 05 2010 at 8:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chip Douglas

I like the Bud Light Commercial with the Boutineer. First she uses the Pin - Too Light. Then she uses the Nailer - Too Heavy. Then she offers to fix his zipper with the Nailer. Too funny!

January 05 2010 at 5:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
colby

I swear the guy leading off the commercials is Mike McGlone ... he of Edward Burns movie fame.

January 05 2010 at 5:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to colby's comment
Yvette

You are correct Colby. He played Ed Burn's brother in "The Brother's McMullen and "She's The One".

January 07 2010 at 5:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cold Chilli

the new bud light with Paint ball is the best one out.
I laughed out loud, the first time I saw it.

January 05 2010 at 4:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David Gunter

Hand it to The Martin Agency,the advertising agency that has come up with every Geico campaign for years.Located in my home town of Richmond Virginia.They also developed the UPS White Board campaign.

January 05 2010 at 4:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply