August 22, 2014

Stop what you're doing and watch this guy with the Golden Girls painted on his face

by Bob Sassone, posted Jan 7th 2010 3:29PM
This is the weirdest thing you'll see all day. A guy painted the women of The Golden Girls on his face, and in this video he...moves his face around while the show's theme song plays in the background. Talented guy actually, he drew it himself.

You will not forget this anytime soon.

[via Kate Aurthur]

John

Back In St Olaf, I knew guy who did that with the cast of the Brady Bunch

January 10 2010 at 8:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
penny_leboeuf

Him or Her needs help...........Like NOW, TODAY.
Keep your DAY JOB.

January 09 2010 at 9:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tv

hay aren't their 4 golden girls he should have painted the other on the back of his head and spun around at the end of the song.

January 09 2010 at 9:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sammy

This is so creepy

January 09 2010 at 8:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tom

This artist painted a new scene on his face each day for 1 year...may be available now in stores...it's creative AND freaky!

January 09 2010 at 8:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David S.

Awesome! And he painted it himself? Some of the comments on here make me think some people live in a cave. Grow up.

January 09 2010 at 7:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sunny

Damn....and I love The Golden Girls.
I'm sorry but that is one of the downright creepiest things I have ever seen.
I may have nightmares tonight.

January 09 2010 at 7:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kit

That has to be the most pitiful thing I've seen in awhile. I LOVE that show. And, where is the fourth person? Ugly, just ugly!

And, back to what Frankie said....... that was just classic - thank you!

January 09 2010 at 7:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
wranglerm46

It's like a train wreck. You don't want to look, but you have to.

January 09 2010 at 7:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply