Spoilers Anonymous: Bones, Glee, Grey's Anatomy and more!
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Jan 8th 2010 9:00AM
This is Spoilers Anonymous, a weekly column here at TV Squad where we supply you with the dirt on some of the more popular shows on the air. We'll never put spoilers up here on the main page in order to help the reformed stay unspoiled. If you have anything to add to the group, feel free to step up and let yourself be heard, either with our tips form or by emailing us at tvsquad at gmail dot com, or call and leave a message at (775) 640-8479. Your anonymity is guaranteed, if you wish to remain as such.
This week we have spoilers for: 24, Bones, Chuck, Glee, Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, and Supernatural. (SPOILERS FOLLOW!)
Note that next week's Spoilers Anonymous will be devoted to Lost spoilers.
- Renee will morph into a Dexter-like character when she starts to hurt bad people. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- When the season begins, Jack is looking forward to having a life beyond CTU and is very positive. Of course, his hopeful future will be put in jeopardy as he'll be pulled back into the action. When Jack gets back into 24 mode, he won't be working for CTU, the FBI or even for the president; he'll simply be... helping out! David Anders character will be working with a bunch of not-so-nice Russians who have access to fissile materials. [Source: Watch with Kristin]
- Here are a few more tidbits about Bones' special 100th episode set to air on April 8. It will feature, as hinted earlier this season, a flashback to Brennan and Booth's very first case. The premise is that Sweets' book is about to hit the shelves and our favorite duo have read it and tell him that there is one big problem with it that leads Booth and Brennan to tell him about their very first case. The first case is set a year before the series began and involves a unsolved case that has been haunting Booth. Because he can't get the case out of his mind, Booth tracks down Brennan and asks for help. As mentioned in the series, the duo did not hit it off from the get-go when working on this first case. They actually didn't like each other very much. The flashbacks will also show us Cam as a New York coroner. Zack will also be in the episode! [Source: Keck's Exclusives]
- In the first episode of the season, a recurring character will die and a recurring character (may be the same one who dies) reveals to be a Wilson Phillips fan. In the second episode, spy Carina (played by Mini Anden) returns. Finally, the third episode will be Awesome-heavy! The fourth episode will be an homage to the movie Fight Club. In the episode, someone will be promoted and someone will be fired. Then in episode five, Chuck goes on his first solo mission, which involves a scary bald man and the character to be played by Kristin Kreuk. In the meantime, someone will get drugged at the Buy More. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- When the series finally (!) returns this spring, Terri Schuester will not only stick around but get a storyline that creator Ryan Murphy describes as "unexpected and good." The rest of the season will focus on the Glee Club members preparing for regionals and facing arch nemeses, Vocal Adrenalin. [Source: TV Guide Magazine]
- Quinn will have her baby before the end of the season and it won't happen, as many fans predicted, during the regionals. [Source: Watch with Kristin]
- Dorota is getting married! It wouldn't be a surprise if Blair organizes the entire event and even goes a bit crazy about every single details, eh? It's possible that the woman at Bart's grave may not be Chuck's real mother. The "mom" plot is now said to be a trick orchestrated by Jack Bass. In any case, this mom storyline will surely bring loads of drama to the show! [Source: Watch with Kristin]
- Chuck's "mom" storyline and Serena's biological dad storyline will intersect somehow. Dan and Vanessa will get really really close thanks to mojitos. Jenny will become a drug mule for Damien. Chuck will be accused of sexual harassment. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- Eastwick's Jason George will play anesthesiologist Ben Warren, a potential love interest for Bailey. Isn't it about time the Nazi gets some lovin'? This new love interest will be introduced in an episode said to air in mid-February. For now, Jason George is signed for one episode. However, since his character is said to be a potential love interest, it wouldn't be surprising that he sticks around for a few more episodes. [Source: TV Guide Online]
- Callie or Lexie or Meredith will change her hair color as a Valentine's day surprise for her lover. [Source: Keck's Exclusives]
- Kim Raver has been upped to series regular which means that Teddy will be sticking around and getting meatier storylines. Teddy is still in love with Owen but she is not a homewrecker. [Source: Watch with Kristin]
- Derek will be in hot water with Meredith when he blabs one of her secrets around the hospital. [Source: TV Guide's Mega Buzz]
- A huge amount of Lost spoilers has been released over the Holidays. Therefore, next week's Spoilers Anonymous will be devoted to spoilers for Lost's final season.
- In an upcoming episodes, the brothers will be murdered and go to heaven. [Source: The Ausiello Files]