July 31, 2014

The TV Squad Podcast: Lost, 24, Midseason TV, Best of the decade, and more!

by Joel Keller, posted Jan 8th 2010 10:05AM
TV Squad logoIn the first podcast of the new year, Jason Hughes, Allison Waldman and Kona Gallagher join me to talk about what's going on in the TV world:
  • Which midseason TV premieres and returning shows we're looking forward to,
  • What Lost might do during its last season,
  • Has 24 run its course? And how will Jack Bauer not get delayed by packed subways and indifferent cabbies in New York?
  • What we tried to do with our Best of the '00s lists, and what we left out.
  • Picks of the week, and more.
Run time is 1:15:10

You can listen to the podcast below, or download from here or by subscribing to our RSS podcast feed. It is also available via iTunes. Feel free to leave us feedback in the comments or drop us a line at tvsquadpodcast [at] gmail [dot] com.

As usual, the music at the beginning and end of the podcast is "Life" by Justin Trawick.

gabe

Kona is the most pleasant part of this show. Joel and Allison need to pep it up a bit and actually sound like their having fun doing this. Interesting topics, but I can't make it through the entire episode... just saying.

January 14 2010 at 6:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to gabe's comment
Joel Keller

Oh, I'm into it, Gabe, otherwise I wouldn't do it. I just have a very low-key speaking voice. If you hear the upcoming podcast this week, you'll hear me very charged up by the Leno/Conan thing.

January 14 2010 at 7:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
gabe

Fair enough Joel. I will tune in. Excited to hear what you have to say about the whole debate. What a cluster it has turned into.

January 14 2010 at 7:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
AJ

Whatever happened to My Name is Earl? It certainly was one of the best TV comedies in years..and they cut it for Parks and Recreation? Fire the program director at NBC.

January 08 2010 at 6:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
c

I haven't listened to this yet, but every time I see Kona Gallagher I look forward to it more.

January 08 2010 at 11:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply