October 31, 2014

Joe Carnahan's A-Team trailer hits the web

by Danny Gallagher, posted Jan 9th 2010 7:00PM
Have you been itching with the nervous anticipation of a meth head over the release of the big screen remake of The A-Team? Here's a hit of naloxone.

The trailer for Joe Carnahan's big screen remake of the popular action series has found its way to the web. Warning: plans may or may not come together during the actual film.

Rita

It looks good to me. I just wish they hadn't tried to incorporate the line "I love it when a plan comes together." I can't separate that line from George Peppard.

March 03 2010 at 12:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dave

i love the a-team when i was younger but also liked dukes of hazzard but didnt like the movie so much when it came out!!!!!!!!

March 03 2010 at 11:12 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kim

as a diehard A-Team fan (ok ok I was young at the time) I too was worried it might be bad. But this look good. I will go see it. Hannabal and Face are good picks.

January 10 2010 at 11:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nathan

Worst trailer ever. I have high hopes for this, but that trailer was awful.

January 10 2010 at 6:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Nathan's comment
Eric H

Have you even seen the show?

January 11 2010 at 9:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Matt

As long as it is better than Miami Vice, Im in

January 10 2010 at 3:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jaerisk

Looks good to me

January 09 2010 at 10:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Justin Williams

(Fart noise)......thumbs down.

January 09 2010 at 8:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Justin Williams's comment
EAG46

It looked a lot better than I feared it would, so I don't know what you were expecting.

January 10 2010 at 1:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply