December 27, 2014

Breaking Bad returns in March

by Allison Waldman, posted Jan 11th 2010 7:00PM
breaking_bad_amc_walterOn March 21, Breaking Bad is back. That's right, AMC is bringing back one of the best dramas on television that's not Mad Men when Breaking Bad returns for Season Three with an episode starring and directed by Emmy-winner Bryan Cranston.

The episode, "No Mas," means "No More" in Spanish and it will be interesting to see how creator Vince Gilligan picks up the threads from the Season Two finale. For fans of the show, that means we're finally going to know what's happened to Walter during and after the plane crash. That's just an assumption because when it comes to Breaking Bad, you're never truly sure what's going to happen next.

In anticipation of the Season Three premiere, on March 19, at 8 p.m., AMC will show a Breaking Bad marathon featuring six of the shows best episodes. That's not all. AMC On Demand will be showing all of Season Two beginning in February.

Online there will also be exclusive Breaking Bad features for devotees. A "Top 10 Baddest Moments" will be a video countdown of the more outrageous scenes from the show thus far (the bathtub scene, no doubt), as well as an interactive graphic novel game and new webisodes. Naturally, there will also be photos, clips and behind the scenes stuff, too. Can't wait!

Pam

Breaking Bad is the best show ever, I'm glad it's back with the third season!

Tonight's episode of Breaking Bad Season 3 Episode 2 is titled Caballo Sin Nombre. You can watch it completely free online, don't miss out on the best show of the year.

March 28 2010 at 11:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Scott

Breaking Bad is undeniably the BEST show on television, and I cannot WAIT for the new season to start.

January 27 2010 at 11:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anne

I got so excited after reading this, I went and had my husband pause a football game so I could give him this update. We both love this show!!! Best on TV!!!

January 16 2010 at 7:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Betty

I just want Flashpoint back.

January 16 2010 at 6:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kat

It is a great show. I hope they show it from the beginning so some people can catch up with it. It sure left us with a cliff hanger.

January 16 2010 at 5:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Wish Belkin

Cranston is a remarkable talent.

January 16 2010 at 4:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lita

This is an extremely well-acted, well-written show. How sad that broadcast television has abandoned us all by going on the cheap and limiting outstanding drama. (I'm talking to you, NBC and ABC). I will miss Breaking Bad. (I always loved Bryan Cranston's work.) I had to give up cable because Comcast has jacked up its rates so high that it has become prohibitive. (With their annual rate increases, their rates have increased faster than inflation over the twenty-plus years.)

January 16 2010 at 2:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cyndi

I'm having Breaking Bad withdrawal.
Love that show. It's like a great movie every time we watch.

January 16 2010 at 1:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Edwin

Breaking Bad is just too cool i can wait to see the 3rd if possible the 4th and 5th session of breaking Bad. Walter you r the man babe.

January 12 2010 at 5:45 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim

Slight correction: Breaking Bad is not "one of" the best shows on television. It IS the best show on television.

January 11 2010 at 7:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply