October 30, 2014

Harold Perrineau and Cynthia Watros to appear in Lost's last season - TCA Report

by Joel Keller, posted Jan 12th 2010 1:01PM
Lost: The Final SeasonDuring the fun session for Lost this morning, executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse announced that two favorite cast members will be seen on the show's last season. And since they announced this in front of a room full of 200 reporters, it's safe to talk about it here:

Cynthia Watros, who played Libby, and Harold Perrineau, who played Michael, will both be appearing on the show this season. How and why they will appear, of course, is a secret. Cuse and Lindelof even joked about it, with Cuse going "All your Libby questions will be answered," and Lindelof countering, "No, they won't."

More on the lively panel later.

Dean

Does this mean they aren`t lost anymore?????????/

January 16 2010 at 2:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BRENDA

Charlie kinda freaks me out a little. With his little fingers and dirty look. I still think of him as a Hobbit. But now Boone on the other hand. Wow....what a hottie!!!! Can't wait to see him back.

January 16 2010 at 11:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kerry

STUPID SHOW...

January 16 2010 at 11:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to kerry's comment
ali

Then why did you click the link in the first place?

January 16 2010 at 11:28 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Linda

Yes. bring back Charlie and Claire for a reunion. I loved Charlie. He was one of my favorite characters.

January 16 2010 at 9:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mary

I LOVE LOST too....And watched it from the beginning....
I hate to see it go! Sawyer, Locke and the Doctor are my favorites!

January 16 2010 at 9:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
leon

Ever wonder? How do you get lost on an island?

January 16 2010 at 9:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to leon's comment
ali

I think they're lost because they don't know where the island is or how to get off it

January 16 2010 at 11:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
williewill1810

I LOVE THIS SHOW. i have been watching since the first show! everytime i think i got it... i dont lol. thats what keeps me watching. and as far as the poster goes.. to me its sick!! i love how Locke is the only one with his back turned!! NICE!

January 16 2010 at 9:23 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
stew

my wife and i love to watch lost. been watching it from the beginning.
this report spoiled nothing. geez...the show is so full of twists and turns that you never know who or what is going to show up next. so, with these two coming back...doesn't surprise me at all. we've already seen michael after he left with walt anyway. as far as libby...we already saw charlie come back after he died too.
every year before the show re-starts, we watch all the previous seasons, just to know whats up (since there is such a long hiatus between seasons). right now we are almost at the end of season 3. we are rushing to get it all in before feb. 2.

January 16 2010 at 9:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
FreeSpirit

I want Charlie back...did anyone hear anything about Charlie. He was always one of my personal favorites. I think when the underwater station filled with water and he was trapped inside that room with water filling from the porthole, once the room was filled he could have swam out of the porthole, it did look big enough for him to fit through. I WANT CHARLIE.....and Claire to reunite!

January 16 2010 at 7:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply