April 23, 2014

Subtle Subtitles: The Mentalist

by Bob Sassone, posted Jan 29th 2010 1:31PM
American Idol
If you haven't seen our game before, we give you a picture from a recent episode of a TV series and you provide the caption!

Last week's winner is Tom with this: "Who, her? Oh she's just keeping the seat warm until Conan's available."

This week's pic is from last week's episode of The Mentalist.

The Mentalist

Alicia

"For the last time, Jane, I do NOT sparkle!"

January 31 2010 at 9:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michelle

Rigsby, stop using the ladle to look at Van Pelt's backside...

January 31 2010 at 4:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ann

You know, I was only kidding when I said Chef Ramsey likes Tobasco in his 7-Up.

January 30 2010 at 3:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ac

You gotta watch out for those exploding Bloody Marys.

January 30 2010 at 1:15 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Manal

This better not be tomato juice. THIS BETTER NOT BE TOMATO JUICE.

January 30 2010 at 12:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bruce

The T-888 Terminator has given up on hunting John Connor and has turned to drinking.

(same actor who initially played the terminator in Sarah Connor Chronicles)

January 29 2010 at 11:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brian Erst

"God, I hate these new Vampire parties..."

January 29 2010 at 10:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tom

Just between you and me, I'm just like that guy from Psych.

January 29 2010 at 9:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dan

"Hey, you wanted Obama, now do as he says and drink up the kool-aid."

January 29 2010 at 6:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dee

I hear this is Red John's recipe...Drink at your own risk.

January 29 2010 at 4:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply