July 31, 2014

'The Nate Berkus Show' Eyes Fall Premiere

by Rebecca Paiement, posted Feb 1st 2010 10:45AM

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Berkus' show was just cleared on 10 NBC owned-and-operated stations, and will air in major cities like New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Philadelphia.

Distributed by Sony Pictures Television, 'The Nate Berkus Show' will be a daily, mutli-faceted series that covers topics ranging from entertainment to daily lifestyle tips.Nate BerkusFollowing a mini-pick-up hiccup, 'The Nate Berkus Show' will officially see the light of day this fall.

Berkus, of course, is one of the more frequent guetsts on 'Oprah,' and is expected to follow in the footsteps of Dr. Phil and syndication's newest hitmaker, Dr. Oz. Since making his 'Oprah' debut in 2001, Berkus has done everything from books (2005's 'Home Rules: Transform the Place You Live into the Place You Love') to TV, where he was the host of the reality series 'Oprah's Big Give.'

'The Nate Berkus Show' marks the re-teaming of Harpo Productions and Sony TV, following the successful launch of 'The Dr. Oz Show' last September.

Tell us: Will you watch 'Nate Berkus' this fall?

Deanna

I've enjoyed Nate's show since it aired and will continue to watch it. I have used a few of his tips in home decorating.

September 04 2012 at 10:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sandym0730

Hello Nate,
I enjoy your show and watch everyday. Now I am concerned that your show is no longer shown in the Washington, DC area. Please tell me this is not so!!!
Sandy

August 27 2012 at 6:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Diane Brown

Hi Nate;
I really enjoy your show and try to watch every day. I especially like your designing of rooms that need a remake.
Do you have design books out? I own an older home and like the country look. How can I update it to give it a not really modern but more up to date look. Love to see Mr Goodwell when he is on. Good luck to you.
Diane

June 05 2011 at 3:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mary Ellen Clark

Hi Nate, I need help! We are remodeling our main bathroom and are confused about tiling. Should walls be tiled up to the ceiling and would you tile the ceiling or sheetrock. HELP! We don't know what to do. Thank you. Mary Ellen, Trumbull CT

September 22 2010 at 3:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joan K.

I will watch Nate's show, I love the guy and he has great idieas.

August 25 2010 at 9:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mlr86300

I look forward to Nate's show. I will not only watch it, I intend to record the series so I don't miss a show!

June 26 2010 at 10:43 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply