What's On Tonight: 'How I Met Your Mother,' '24,' 'One Tree Hill,' 'Worst Cooks'
by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 1st 2010 12:25PM
- At 8, ABC has a new, two-hour episode of 'The Bachelor.'
- CBS has a new 'How I Met Your Mother' at 8, followed by new episodes of 'Accidentally on Purpose,' 'Two and a Half Men,' 'The Big Bang Theory,' and 'CSI: Miami.'
- NBC has new episodes of 'Chuck,' 'Heroes,' and 'The Jay Leno Show.'
- FOX has a new 'House' at 8, followed by a new 24.
- The CW has a new 'One Tree Hill,' then a new 'Life Unexpected.'
- PBS has a new 'Antiques Roadshow' at 8.
- ABC Family has a new 'Secret Life of the American Teenager' at 8, followed by new episodes of 'Make It or Break It' and 'Greek.'
- At 9, USA has a new 'Monday Night RAW.'
- TLC has a new 'Cake Boss' at 9.
- History Channel has a new 'American Pickers' at 9, then two new episodes of 'Pawn Stars.'
- At 10, TNT has a new 'Men of a Certain Age.'
- FX has a new 'Damages' at 10.
- A&E has a new 'Hoarders' at 10.
- Food Network has the season finale of 'Worst Cooks in America' at 10.
- TLC has a new 'Ultimate Cake-Off' at 10.
- Also at 10: Travel Channel has a new Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
- 'Charlie Rose': TBA
- 'Lopez Tonight': Giovanni Ribisi, Jessica Capshaw, and Iyaz
- 'The Daily Show': Austan Goolsbee
- 'The Colbert Report': Harold Ford Jr., Nicole Detling Miller, and Jessica Smith
- 'The Late Show with David Letterman': Bruce Willis and Ne-Yo
- 'The Tonight Show': Gwyneth Paltrow, Joel McHale, and John Mayer (repeat)
- 'Chelsea Lately': Camila Alves
- 'Jimmy Kimmel Live': Evangeline Lilly, Caitlin Upton, and Katherine McPhee (repeat)
- 'Tavis Smiley': Ed O'Neill and John Yoo
- 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon': Rosario Dawson, Tony Siragusa, and New Kids on the Block
- 'The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson': Jim Parsons and They Might Be Giants (repeat)
- 'Last Call with Carson Daly': Masi Oka, Danny Setiawan, and Doves (repeat - is this show ever going to have new episodes again?)