April 24, 2014

Conan O'Brien Immortalized in Cheetos

by Danny Gallagher, posted Feb 2nd 2010 7:00PM
There are very few true signs of utter respect in your profession. Don't believe me? I'll venture a bet that no one has ever made a Cheeto profile of your boss' big fat head.

An artist with the Eclectic Asylum Art Gallery of Colorado Springs, Colorado did just that for former 'Tonight Show' host Conan O'Brien with over 2,000 Cheetos of the crunchy, puffed and "flamin' hot" variety. It goes without saying that orange really suits ol' Coco.

[via Roger Ebert's Chicago Sun-Times blog]

jeweledvixen

That is hilarious!! I love it :)
Long live Coco!

February 04 2010 at 9:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Christina

WOW, that really was amazing !

February 04 2010 at 8:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
downema1160

Whoa! That was neat! I've seen pistachio shells, beer bottle caps and recycled cars, but this is the first time I've seen art with Cheetos. Takes playing with your food to an elevated plain!

February 04 2010 at 7:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pooh

Wow!! That is fantastic. I wish I was creative like that. Makes me hungry for Cheetos. haha

February 04 2010 at 3:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
WCWFJOJO

Awesome. Conan looks good in Cheeto.

This is exactly the kind of thing that NBC missed out on. Cheetos and NBC could have cross promoted this on their show. Instead they get lameo.

If you want to see what's up with Coco now, check out: http://www.infinitehollywood.com/2010/01/conan-o.html

February 04 2010 at 12:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Amy

When reached for comment, Chester Cheeta simply replied, "It ain't easy."

February 03 2010 at 1:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jon

Check out San Francisco artist Jason Mecier, he does' "stuff" portraits out of celebrities old stuff. Farrah, White Stripes, Kathy Griffin, and more. He does lots of posters for the Fillmore concerts.

Here's his new Lady Gaga

Pretty amazing!

February 03 2010 at 12:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe

Pretty cheesy video, if you ask me.

February 03 2010 at 12:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jo

Wow...you are amazing!!!! great work...now i love cheetos even more....

February 03 2010 at 12:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply