September 21, 2014

What Will Happen in the 'Heroes' Season (Series?) Finale?

by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 4th 2010 4:31PM
Monday is the finale of 'Heroes' (coming early because there were no repeats). I say "finale" because NBC hasn't decided yet whether this will be a season finale or a series finale. Greg Grunberg says the episode ends in a cliffhanger so he thinks the show will be renewed.

What do you think will happen? From the preview it looks like Samuel is finally putting his plan into motion with Emma and Peter and Sylar (yes, Sylar) team up to stop him. Do you think this will be a season finale or a series finale, and what could the cliffhanger be? How will Noah and Claire get out of the buried van? Will Sylar turn good for good?

[Watch episodes of 'Heroes' and other shows at SlashControl.]

Elisabeth

Sadly, I won't be watching. I finally found the series to be so unbearable that, as of three weeks ago, I removed it from my taping list. I had unwatched episodes that I couldn't even be bothered to watch. How bad is that?
I say "sad" because I thought that, in Season 1, this was the best show on TV and I couldn't wait to watch it. (It never sat on my PVR, never.)
To see it turn into this garbage is actually painful.

February 08 2010 at 8:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mohak5

Get rid of Hiro and make Ando the new super-hero. Hiro's getting tiresome. Otherwise, its a great show!

February 06 2010 at 2:14 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Isabel

I don't think this'll be the finale finale of the series. They're not saying anything of the sort. As long as Kring doesn't formally announce that Heroes is done, then we can't really conclude.
Hmm... At times I think the production staff are doing this on purpose to keep the fans hanging and some "panicking." I mean, w/ all the #SaveHeroes stuff on Twitter, some fans are truly die-hard to keep the show on the run.

February 05 2010 at 1:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MikeM

Hiro Tports in and saves the cheerleader, leaving HRG to die. Hiro then pops Parkman's son in, freezes time around Samuel, and has the baby touch him while being scared by Sylar.

Samuel's powers are turned off so he goes into politics.

Sylar gets his child-care accreditation and becomes a nanny for Parkman.

Peter shows up three days later because idiot-boy gave up his flight power. Too bad, too late.

Hiro realizes that if he injects himself with the cheerleader's blood he will be healed. And it was made so.

*sigh*

February 04 2010 at 7:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Val

I haven't even finished the 2 hour mid-season premier.. Finale already?

February 04 2010 at 5:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Val's comment
JoeBrooks

Olympics cut short this year's episode order.

February 04 2010 at 5:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
LRM

Before this series is over, I'd like to just ONCE see a decent throwdown. Sylar v. Samuel. Make it epic and people might stick around.

February 04 2010 at 4:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to LRM's comment
Chris

Here's what will happen. Instead of having a clash of the titans showdown that fans have been clamoring for since the season 1 finale when they showed us a goddamn fist-fight instead of a real battle, they will show Samuel get syringed in the neck by Peter or get shot by HRG. It will be some lame cop out. I'm sure they will have the characters do something completely out of character. Sylar will go from good to bad again or Peter will become the villain and I'm sure they will save the most god-awful annoying character on the show in Claire. Oh and I'm sure they will forget that Hiro's love is stuck in time just like they forgot about Peter's love being stuck in time during season 2. Nothing dramatic will happen. Nothing cool. They will stiff us like they did during the season 3 finale when instead of showing the battle between Sylar, Peter and Nathan, they actually closed the door on us and instead showed Claire looking through the keyhole. Why on God's green earth would the writers think we would want to see that? Are they retarded like Hiro? Then again, these are the same moronic writers who thought stripping Peter of his powers was a good idea or being forced to watch Hiro parade around with a scambled brain year after year or make us watch Claire bitch and complain every single episode and fulfill no purpose whatsoever. At this point, the only things that can save the show are the following:
(1) Replace dumb-shit Hiro with badass Future Hiro
(2) Restore Peter Petrelli's original ability and give him his powers back
(3) Kill Claire permanently. Decapitate her or send her through a black-hole. Just get rid of her.
(4) And of course show us the epic showdown between Peter and Sylar. Don't make them friends! I mean the guy murdered his brother!!! Jesus Christ!!

February 05 2010 at 8:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JoeBrooks

1 - Multi-man gets trapped into Sylar's lonely world, except everyone is multi-man.

2 - After Sylar saves Claire and HRG we flash forward to 5 years.. Claire gives birth to baby Sylar.

February 04 2010 at 4:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply