Spoilers Anonymous: 'Desperate Housewives,' 'Lost' and More!
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Feb 5th 2010 4:29PM
This is Spoilers Anonymous, a weekly column here at TV Squad where we supply you with the dirt on some of the more popular shows on the air. We'll never put spoilers up here on the main page in order to help the reformed stay unspoiled. If you have anything to add to the group, feel free to step up and let yourself be heard, either with our tips form or by emailing us at tvsquad at gmail dot com, or call and leave a message at (775) 640-8479. Your anonymity is guaranteed, if you wish to remain as such.
This week we have spoilers for: '90210,' 'Desperate Housewives,' 'Gossip Girl,' 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'House,' 'Lost,' 'NCIS,' 'Smallville,' 'The Office' and 'Ugly Betty.'
- Surprise, surprise: Liam and Naomi are heading towards yet another rough patch and Liam will turn to Annie for support. Speaking of Annie, her hit-and-run story will come to a surprising conclusion in the season finale and the repercussions will carry over into the next season. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- Gaby will return to her runway roots in New York. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- Angie's protestor past might be a red herring. We should be looking at Angie and Nick's relationship with her son. [Source: TV Guide's Mega Buzz]
- Newcomer actress Suzanne Costalo will play Angie's mother Patty. The show is looking for a Russian actress to play a 25-year-old gold-digger who will set her sights on one of the neighborhood boys. In other show news, Katherine and Robin, the ex-stripper, will kiss in March episode. The kiss will happen when both are trying to ditch some guys. [Source: Keck's Exclusives]
- As teased a few weeks back, Michelle Trachtenberg will return as Georgia Sparks. It has now been confirmed that she will be back for the 'Gossip' finale. [Source: TV Guide Online]
- The February 18 episodes will tell us which other female docs has Alex hooked up with in the past. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- Harper Avery has been cast as Jackson's ailing grandfather. The latter will be the namesake of the Avery Award bestowed on Meredith's mother, Ellis. [Source: Keck's Exclusives]
- Cynthia Watros has been cast to play Wilson's first ex-wife who'll return in his life as his new girlfriend. The actress will appear in multiple episodes and will make her first appearance in an episode set to air in April. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- Juliet will be back and it may be linked to that "We can go dutch" line she said in the premiere. Elizabeth Mitchell has yet to shoot her return scenes so it's more than likely that she'll be back in the series finale or the very last episodes. [Source: TV Guide Online]
- Hurley will speak to someone very close to Richard's past and will convey this person's message to Richard. Could it be his wife? As some of the spoilers released in the past weeks say we will see her down the road. The Man in Black has a true nemesis and it's not Jacob. The episode titled 'Happily Ever After' will be Desmond-centric and will feature a "flash-sideways" that includes Charlie, Daniel, Penny, his mother, Jack, Widmore, and Claire! Desmond will have to make a very big sacrifice. Libby and Michael will appear in the Hurley-centric episode titled 'Everybody Loves Hugo.' In this episode Michael will be a ghost on the island while Libby and Hurley will date in Hurley's "flash-sideways." In the same episode, Locke will get run over. [Source: Spoilers Lost]
- Someone we thought was dead will be back and how this person will return and what it means for the future of the other characters on the island will have our brain spinning. Someone surprising will appear in L.A. Kate will have a tender moment with Jack and a revealing one with Sawyer. We will get loads of answers to our Richard questions: where is he from, why doesn't he age, what are his powers, etc. Claire and Sayid have something huge in comment. There will be a resolution between Claire and Jack. [Source: Watch with Kristin]
- The show is currently looking for an actress to play a potential recurring character. This role is that of Special Agent A. Borin described as a stunning ex-marine and experienced federal agent. She is said to frequently butt heads with others to get what she wants. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- Lois will dance in a wedding dress and Chloe and Tess will face off in the Valentine's Day-themed episode set to air on February 19. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- Andy and Erin will go on their first date in the March 11 episode. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- The braces are coming off in a March episode. There will also be a fantasy sequence that will tackle the question "What if Betty had perfect teeth?" When Betty gets a new job opportunity that may take her away from Mode, we will see how it will impact her coworkers and family. It will be confirmed that Justin is gay. Christopher Gorham has been approached to reprise his role as Henry. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- The show is leaning towards having Betty end up single at the end of the series. As for the rumored wedding, Betty will not be the bride. Justin will kiss a boy. Amanda will hook up with Daniel's half-brother. [Source: Watch with Kristin]